Esme Emily?

Does this combo flow well? Also, WDYT of [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f], and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Emilie[/name_f]?

esme emily doesn’t have a great flow imo, the names are too similar, same with aurelia emily

i do love iris emilie though!

2 Likes

Esme [name_f]Emily[/name_f] has a bit too much em sound for me.

Iris [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] is really pretty though and I quite like [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] too

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the flow but like both names individually. [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] are cute!

1 Like

I like this combo! I agree it’s heavy on the same sound, but it still flows well enough for me personally. I also really like both names.

I think [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] is a bit hard to say. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] is a bit heavy on the “I” sound, which I don’t find that pleasant to the ear

I like [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] (though they are a bit popular for my taste).
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] is too much alliteration though. I like some combos but esme and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] are too similar.

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] does not flow very well imo, but the other two are nice!