Eve, Grace, or Rose?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], or [name_f]Rose[/name_f]? The middle name has to be [name_u]Marie[/name_u].

I prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u], second choice [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are tied over [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is lovely!!

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u], then [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]!

rose!

This is so hard!!!

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is such a gorgeous little black dress of a name she’s timeless, graceful and elegant. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is beautiful fresh and delicate.

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] is such a great virtue name that feels strong, classy and sophisticated. She has great associations for me with the [name_u]Christian[/name_u] connotation of divine grace and I like the idea of calling her [name_f]Gracie[/name_f] as well. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] feels very effortless.

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] is an all time favourite of mine she’s romantic, classy, homespun and has this old school Hollywood glamour vibe. Roses are also one of my favourite flowers. [name_f]My[/name_f] only hang up with this situation is that [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] sounds like [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f] (one complete name) and I would prefer for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_u]Marie[/name_u] to feel separate as [name_u]Marie[/name_u] would be the middle name with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] being the first of that makes sense.

With this all in my mind for the middle name [name_u]Marie[/name_u] my favourite is [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is lovely.

3 Likes

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my favorite, followed by [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] comes last. They’re all good options however!

For me [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is sparkling, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is strong even though it’s a flower name and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is gentle.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u].

I prefer [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f] as one compound name, and I’m personally not a fan of [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Eve[/name_f]

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] by a mile for me! I totally agree that it’s a little black dress name — super chic, simple and perfectly balanced.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my favourite out of the three, but [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] sounds the best

I find [name_f]Eve[/name_f] the nicest; a bit fresher than the others.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] !!! [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is lovely

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] :rose:

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my favourite, but I really like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] with [name_u]Marie[/name_u] as well.

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] is my favorite name, but I prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] with the middle name [name_u]Marie[/name_u]! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is very elegant and sweet.

Rose is my absolute favorite!

Eve Marie & Rose Marie! Both darling names… Grace doesn’t have as lovely of a sound in my opinion.

All three are nice! [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] reminds me of the herb (rosemary), and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] is reminiscent of the actress [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] [name_u]Saint[/name_u] from Hitchcock’s famous film [name_u]North[/name_u] by Northwest (& she’s still with us at 97!), but both of those are pleasant connotations. Overall, I’d vote for [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u].