Eve, Ivy or Eva?

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f], followed by [name_f]Eva[/name_f] (ee-va over eh-va) and [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

[name_f]Eve[/name_f]

Sheā€™s just so effortless, graceful and understated. Such a simple little name that feels really beautiful. I have [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] on my list.

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I donā€™t have a reason, I just like it. Followed by [name_f]Eve[/name_f], because it is simple and beautiful

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] because you can always nn [name_f]Eve[/name_f] :blue_heart:
Donā€™t care for [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] personally

[name_f]Eva[/name_f] :heavy_heart_exclamation: my neiceā€™s name and a family honour. Iā€™ll never not love it!

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f], prefer the sound and the green imagery

Tough one. [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] feels the most usable for me personally, but objectively, I love the sophistication of [name_f]Eve[/name_f] the most.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f]. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] close second, but just slightly too sleek for me

I like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] the best. Itā€™s just simple and classic and nice.
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f] has a bit more kick to it and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] has more glamour but [name_f]Eve[/name_f] just feels more substantial.

I love [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! Short, sweet, and spunky :purple_heart: