ever?

is the name [name]Ever[/name] seen as more masculine or feminine

I see it as masculine but I have only ever heard of it as a nn for [name]Everett[/name]. I think I like it as a name all on its own though, too.

The only [name]Ever[/name] I know (which is actually Éver) is a guy.

masculine to me

thanks i think so too

I’m going to disagree it feels like a girl to me. [name]Just[/name] seeing the name I think “happily ever after” which makes me think princess movie/book to girl.

it’s masculine, but i think if you were to use it, it’d be more suited to a girl in today’s society. Mostly because it comes with the nn [name]Evie[/name]. But it could definetily work for a nn for [name]Everett[/name]

I read a book about a girl called [name]Ever[/name]. Didn’t like the book (or the character) so I’d never use it. I prefer it on a boy. It’d be a good nickname for [name]Everett[/name], [name]Everest[/name], or [name]Everly[/name].

Im pondering that name as well for my son…I already have a [name]RYder[/name], [name]Justice[/name] and [name]Legend/name so i thought [name]Ever[/name] would go great since I have a theme///LegendsJustRyde…now 4 [name]EVER[/name]! …lol

To me it says girl, because of [name]Ever[/name] Carradine.

But I can see it on a boy, especially as a nick name.

I love the name [name]Ever[/name] and believe it will take on the personality of the child, either way :slight_smile:

I agree with this. When I first started joining name forums about 3-4 years ago, [name]Everly[/name] and [name]Ever[/name] were both fairly well-loved considerations for girls, so it never entered my mind that [name]Ever[/name] could be a name for a boy! It just seems so girly to me. I have loved [name]Ever[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], nn [name]Evie[/name], for a really long time. When I added [name]Everett[/name] to my top 10 a few months ago people kept suggesting that I use [name]Ever[/name] if I ever got to use the name, but I just couldn’t get behind it. It sounds so girly to me.

I like it as a nickname for [name]Everett[/name]. But what do you think of the name [name]Leighton[/name] [name]Ever[/name] [name]Augustine[/name] for a girl?

Nah, I see it as a cute girl’s name. Also probably because I read a book with a female character named [name]Ever[/name], and thought that was cool.

I like on a boy, but could go either way.