Ezra

What is everyone’s opinion of the name [name]Ezra[/name]? It’s one of my favorite boys names at the moment and I love the nn Ez. I love the combo [name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name].

[name]Ezra[/name] is a great name, and [name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name] is a great combo.

I absolutely love [name]Ezra[/name]. I like the nickname Ezzy myself. [name]Ezra[/name] is funky, vintage, and not very common. It’s masculine without being macho. It has a certain coolness about it that I really like.

A friend of mine has a son named [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Trey[/name]. He has a very unusual personality and I think it fits him perfectly.

Ha I always swore I’d name my first son [name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name]! That is, until I met a little boy called, uh, [name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name]. Figured it would seem weird if I went ahead and basically named my kid after him! I still love the name though, with all my heart. I like the nns for it too, Ez, Ezzie, EJ…
Name your own son that and I’ll live vicariously through you :wink:

[name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name] is a lovely name indeed! I also love [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Jack[/name], a la children’s author/illustrator [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Jack[/name] [name]Keats[/name].

I love the name [name]Ezra[/name], and even had [name]James[/name] as a potential middle for it! My husband is less keen on it, so I don’t know if we will ever end up using it. It’s definitely in my top five boy names though.

I love the name [name]Ezra[/name] too, but I think it is better for girls.

I love [name]Ezra[/name] too! I think it sounds friendly, sophisticated, interesting yet familiar. I can picture it on a boy/man of any age. A great choice!

I don’t get how anyone could think it was a girl’s name. I think it’s all boy.

[name]How[/name] could a Biblical and historical male name possibly be better for girls?

J’adore [name]Ezra[/name]. [name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name] is a perfect choice.

If I heard [name]Ezra[/name] for a girl I would question her parents’ Biblical and historical literacy.

:lol:

I love [name]Ezra[/name]…it’s been on my short list for years. I think the soft “-a” ending makes people think it sounds feminine but [name]IMO[/name] it’s absolutely not. No more feminine than [name]Joshua[/name] or [name]Noah[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name].

And I think [name]Ezra[/name] [name]James[/name] is perfect. :smiley: