Family names

So I want to honor my mom and grandma with my first daughter’s name. I want the first name to be [name]Frances[/name] (go by [name]Fran[/name]) , the problem comes with the middle name my mom’s maiden name was [name]Nina[/name] [name]Carin[/name] (pronounced [name]Karen[/name]) [name]Brock[/name], I don’t want another [name]Nina[/name] and [name]Carin[/name] is too confusing and [name]Brock[/name] is way too masculine.
I was thinking maybe a mn that begins with C and ends in N to honor her?? Suggestions? is this dumb?

My sisters name is [name]Karen[/name] so I have often thought of ways to honor her w/o using her name directly. While some wouldn’t work in your situation, names like [name]Corinne[/name], [name]Carina[/name] etc would even if the pn is a little off you still have the spelling.

I think [name]Carina[/name] is perfect!
[name]Frances[/name] [name]Carina[/name] sounds absolutely lovely, and it is so close to [name]Carin[/name] and also has the ending of [name]Nina[/name]!

Some other ideas:
Carrington
[name]Claudine[/name]
[name]Caitlin[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Antonina[/name]
[name]Marina[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]

Ditto [name]Frances[/name] [name]Carina[/name]! What a nice flow. (Although I like [name]Francine[/name] so much better than [name]Frances[/name].)

I love [name]Carina[/name] thanks folks!!