Fashion Designer + Beer Heir = Plum

[name_f]English[/name_f] fashion designer and [name_u]London[/name_u] poshie, with her husband, [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] Guinness, just welcomed a baby daughter, [name_f]Plum[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]. Older brother also has a very NB friendly, [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u].

Have loved both [name_f]Plum[/name_f] & [name_f]Esther[/name_f] for over a decade, but not sure I could have pulled trigger on [name_f]Plum[/name_f] as a first with Guinness, both because of flow of name and the two nouns almost describing a beer flavour. What do you think? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think they’ll use [name_f]Peggy[/name_f] from the initials?

(I get she’ll very likely won’t be teased - thankfully - given where and around whom she’ll be raised).

1 Like

I have conducted a fruitless (ha ha) search to read about this. Could you send me a link?

I cannot find a single source about this either, Plum Guinness is ridiculous though lol.

ETA: Found her, Hannah Weiland, owner of Shrimps fashion label.

Yeah. Iiiiiiiiii am not a fan, honestly.

[name_f]Plum[/name_f] Guinness sounds like a terrible seasonal flavor. At least [name_f]Esther[/name_f] is nice.

I can’t decide if going with [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f] Guinness would have been better. The cadence makes it sound very silly to me for whatever reason (it sounds like [name_m]General[/name_m] [name_m]Tom[/name_m] Thumb, [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] Horner, Skippyjon Jones…)

2 Likes

I follow her on Instagram - originally found her via YouTube tour of her home. It’s gorgeous- but she does mention having higher “taste levels” which is a bit :thinking:

2 Likes