Favorite Beth Name?

See the results of this poll: Favorite?

Respondents: 67 (This poll is closed)

• Bethan : 2 (3%)
  • Annabeth : 19 (28%)
  • Elizabeth : 32 (48%)
  • Bethany : 12 (18%)
  • Other (Please comment!): 2 (3%)

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. It’s so classy and beautiful. I much prefer it to every other [name_f]Beth[/name_f] name.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], with [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] coming second. I think my name, [name_f]Bethia[/name_f], is pretty gorgeous too. [And I like [name_f]Embeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f]!]

Voted for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] , love [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] from PP. but also thought of
Arabeth
[name_f]Elsbeth[/name_f]
and then with hyphens
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]-[name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]-[name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_f]Mae[/name_f]-[name_f]Beth[/name_f] (could work without the hyphen)
ect.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] is probably my favorite followed closely by [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f].

From your list, I like the traditional [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]…

But I voted “other” because I’m a huge fan of: [name_f]Elsbeth[/name_f], Emmabeth, [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f], and [name_f]Lisbeth[/name_f]!

I voted [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], though I also like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

However, I also like:
Ellabeth, [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f], and [name_f]Beth[/name_f].

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] by far.

Probably [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], but I adore [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] as well. Not a huge fan of [name_f]Bethan[/name_f], but I think it’s an interesting full name for [name_f]Beth[/name_f].

[name_f]Bethany[/name_f] is the only one I’m fond of.

I really like [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] got my vote, but [name_f]Bethan[/name_f] is a close second for me, because I’m a quarter Welsh.

My second cousin (who is Welsh) is called [name_f]Bethan[/name_f], so I have a positive association with the name, and that always helps.

I also like [name_f]Bethel[/name_f], [name_f]Bethia[/name_f] and Elsabeth.

[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] is definitely one of my favorite names. It’s a modern twist on [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] that still isn’t terribly modern feeling. I just [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] it. I think it flows really well.

[name_f]Juna[/name_f]-[name_f]Beth[/name_f] would be my favorite

I like [name_f]Beth[/name_f] the most on it’s own personally!

[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], I love this name!