• Ellabeth
  • Elsabeth
  • Bethan
  • Bethany

0 voters

1 Like

I also really like Elsbeth!

3 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] ia delightful!! [name_f]Annabeth[/name_f], Rosebeth and Amybeth are wonderful too

1 Like

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! But I also like [name_f]Beth[/name_f] as a stand alone name as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] :yellow_heart: Another favorite is [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] with the nickname Sarabeth.

2 Likes

I also really like Emmabeth & Maliabeth!

1 Like

I also like [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]

2 Likes

I really like [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] but spelled that way.

1 Like

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], Amybeth, and “just” [name_f]Beth[/name_f] are my favorites—all nicknames Bethy!

1 Like

Choosing just five was so hard! All of these are so lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heartpulse:

1 Like

[name_f]Annabeth[/name_f] :relaxed: I’d also add [name_f]Bethel[/name_f]

2 Likes

I also like Florabeth & Floribeth, and Bethulia.
And, as a GP, [name_f]Bethlehem[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_f]Beth[/name_f] on its own is lovely and cosy.

I also really like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and especially [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]. [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] too.

You might like [name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f] or Bethsabe?

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Beth[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], Amybeth, Ellabeth, and [name_f]Marybeth[/name_f]. I also love Emmabeth!

1 Like

[name_f]Bethan[/name_f] and [name_f]Bethany[/name_f]! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

[name_f]Beth[/name_f] but biased lmao, we call my relative “Bethie” although her real name is [name_f]Beth[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] want to let you know that it used to get mixed up with [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] lots!

1 Like