Favorite From Our Top 5 - Poll!

We had our gender reveal party this weekend at one of those 3D ultrasound places and baby is DEFINITELY a boy! I was worried the blood test saying boy wouldn’t match with the ultrasound but luckily it did :partying_face:

You all have been so helpful with all of the name suggestions and opinions so far! I really appreciate it. We’ve narrowed down the list to 5 now (although I keep trying to add more to the list :sweat_smile: )

Which is your favorite? The middle name will be David after a family member. Our last name starts with H and is only 4 letters long. If you want to give any reasoning why you like that name or why you really don’t like a certain name that’d be helpful too! THANK YOU!

• Sullivan
  • Atlas
  • Felix
  • Orlando
  • August

0 voters

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is the cool, bright, retro [name_m]Felix[/name_m]! I think it’s so handsome and snappy, but feels refined too, and I love the meaning. I also really like [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u].

I have to say, with your short surname I think something longer would work really nicely. I think I’m going to lend my vote to [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] for that reason. Plus, the nickname [name_u]Sully[/name_u] is super cute and cool.

1 Like

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] has my vote!

2 Likes

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] is amazing, love it

2 Likes

I voted [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] but I absolutely love [name_u]August[/name_u] as well!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] but you can’t go wrong with any!

1 Like

I love the flow of [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]David[/name_u] H so that got my vote.

1 Like

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] got my vote!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] heart is still with [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]David[/name_u] !

1 Like

@katinka I definitely like [name_m]Felix[/name_m]! I never understand why it isn’t more popular than it is. I too love the meaning and it would fit great with our family. [name_u]August[/name_u] is one I’m trying to convince my husband on. [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] has been at the top of our list for a while. Thank you!

@emarias22 We seem to come back to [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] time and time again. It’s a great name and definitely has caught our attention. Thank you!

@LouC I really like the way [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] and [name_u]David[/name_u] flow together! Someone said it makes them think of a artsy professor and I love that imagery. Thank you!

@missasolemnis It’s so hard to choose! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband really loves [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] and is rooting hard for that one. I love the nicknames associated with [name_u]August[/name_u]. Thank you!

@Greyblue It’s so hard to choose! I keep thinking one is my top choice and then the next day I’ll change my mind to another one.

3 Likes

@coffeeorangecats [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is a great name! It’s been on our list for a while. Thank you!

@sarahjane1 I’m worried about [name_m]Felix[/name_m] being too short especially with our short last name. I do love the name though!

@namefan We’re big fans of [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]! It’s a great name.

@Ehrob1 I keep thinking [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] is my favorite and then I’ll start thinking one of the others is my favorite. [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] seems to be the one I keep coming back to though!

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better my brother has first name and middle name with one syllable and surname only two syllables and gets loads of positive comments about how spunky and strong his name sounds :blush:
You really can’t go wrong though- all your names sound great.