Favorite Gwen name?

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]. There’s also [name_f]Gwenore[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwenno[/name_f].

[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] probably

Here’s more suggestions if you need any-
[name_f]Gwenda[/name_f]
Gweneira
Gwenola
Gwenfor

I love [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]! I like that it feels more feminine and sleek than [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] second pick would be [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f], I kind of like the clunkiness, it’s charming! I’m really not a fan of either of the pronunciations of [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f], it’s just not to my taste

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite of these three full names is [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]. I think it’s just the right length and I love the happy meaning. But I don’t like it as a path to [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] because [name_u]Gwyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] feel very distinct to me.

For [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], I prefer Gwendolyn/len/line.

Is [name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f] an acceptable variation? I know it’s not on the list (yea, I’m that person, lol) but I think this one is my favorite!
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] would be my next favorite. And here I’m being annoying again because I would use this spelling over [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]. I’m not generally a huge fan of the “y-as-vowel” trend, but I think [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] feels a little more airy and magical to me.
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] is TOTALLY magical, and I do love it, but can’t see myself actually using it. And as a road to [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], I worry you might get way-laid at [name_u]Guin[/name_u] :wink:

Whichever you go with, I think [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] is a great name!

I really like [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]

[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]!

[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] is my favorite! I knew a girl named [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] and she wore it really well. [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] would be my next choice. I’ve also known a girl named [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], although it was her chosen name.

Just Gwen is my favorite, but Guinevere is also stunning!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]. I never thought of [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] being clunky; I thought it flowed well. I agree in not being a fan of the [name_u]Guin[/name_u] nn spelling but I suppose you can just spell the nn as [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] anyway? The medieval doesn’t bother me. I like those kinds of names like [name_m]Percival[/name_m] so it’s more of a plus for me.

I didn’t think of Paltrow for the last one but it’s still my least favorite because I’m not usually a fan of ‘th’ sounds in general so that’s just a personal preference.

I love [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], I think it’s so pretty and mythic. I think [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] could work as a nickname instead of [name_u]Guin[/name_u]. [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] is pretty too, although I personally do prefer the [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] spelling. I don’t like [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f].

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] is beautiful! [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] is nice too though!