Favorite -IANA name? (POLL)

If you HAD to give your daughter one of these names, which would you pick? They all sound like ON-UH at the end, not ANNE-UH.

• Juliana
  • Eliana
  • Liliana
  • Liviana
  • Kaliana
  • Adriana
  • Ariana
  • Eviana
  • Tatiana
  • Aviana
  • Emiliana
  • Oriana
  • Mariana
  • Viviana

0 voters

Mariana is actually the only one I like! Such a pretty name :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Liliana easily gets my vote. :slight_smile:

I voted [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], but I also really like [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], [name_f]Mariana[/name_f], [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], [name_f]Aviana[/name_f], and [name_f]Viviana[/name_f]!

Also, not on here, but I really like [name_f]Floriana[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Chose [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] but I love [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] and [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] as well!

I like both [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Marianna[/name_f]. However, [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] risks being too frilly, whereas I get confused over the pronunciation of [name_f]Marianna[/name_f] sometimes. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and “Ohn-a” ([name_f]Anna[/name_f]) are SUCH sweet nns, though!

Mariana is my favorite! It’s so beautiful and sweet. I also like [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], [name_f]Emiliana[/name_f], and [name_f]Aviana[/name_f]!

Also, not on your list, but my nieces best friend is named [name_f]Iliana[/name_f] which I think is another pretty -iana name!!

I’d happily use [name_f]Ariana[/name_f], [name_f]Mariana[/name_f], [name_f]Viviana[/name_f], or [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]!

I voted for [name_f]Viviana[/name_f], but I’m also partial to [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] and [name_f]Mariana[/name_f].

I picked [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] however I prefer all of these with the ann-uh ending.

I love [name_f]Viviana[/name_f]

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] but I also love [name_f]Viviana[/name_f]!

I voted for [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], but really like all of the names from your list. IMO, you can lose!

Emiliana and [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] are both beautiful names!

I voted [name_f]Oriana[/name_f] but my favorite would actually be [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f].

Well I’m super biased but I love:
[name_f]Adriana[/name_f] (lol)
[name_f]Ariana[/name_f]
[name_f]Liliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]

None of these are my style, but I’ve always had an inexplicable soft spot for [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]. [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] is also very pretty!

Tatiana is the only one I would personally pronounce ON-uh so that’s what I voted. [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] is probably actually my favourite but I would pronounce it [name_u]Juli[/name_u]-[name_u]Anne[/name_u]-uh (and probably spell it [name_f]Julianna[/name_f])