Favorite Name Advice?

Hello! After putting it off for ages, Iโ€™ve finally made a short list of my favorite names. I ended up combining them and cutting out some. Anyways, I would love some advice on them/rating/favorites/others you think I might like, anything you have to say about it, even if you donโ€™t like it. Plus I included some things next to some of the names that you might be able to help with.

:tulip: ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ :tulip:
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‹๐’ถ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
๐น๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐ป๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’
๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“Ž (Iโ€™m not sure about this one. I love the names seperately, but Iโ€™m not sure how I feel about them together)
๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘’
๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’ ๐น๐“๐‘’๐“Š๐“‡
๐ธ๐“๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐น๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐’œ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ (Is this too confusing based on the fact that itโ€™s not common, so it might be hard for some to pronounce? (Uh-Kay-Sha) )

:whale: ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ :whale:
๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“‡๐“€
๐’œ๐“‰๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“
๐ฟ๐‘’๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐“Ž๐“๐‘’๐“‡ (Iโ€™m not sure about the classic [name_m]Lewis[/name_m], next to the more modern [name_m]Tyler[/name_m]. [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] Theo/Theodore?)
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
๐‘…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ (pronounced Ruh-Nay)
๐ธ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“Š๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ (Is this one weird?)
๐ป๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐’พ (Also not sure about the combination of the two)
๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐ธ๐’น๐“‚๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น

[name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_m]Ray[/name_m] - I love to see [name_f]Annette[/name_f] being used, sheโ€™s so sweet! A little retro but charmingly, and the nicknames are so cute. [name_m]Ray[/name_m] reads as rather masculine to me, Iโ€™m more of a fan of [name_f]Rae[/name_f] for a girl. But if you donโ€™t love the sound anyway, maybe something similar like [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Rhea[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Rue[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Rain[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]?

[name_f]London[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] - I personally canโ€™t get behind [name_f]London[/name_f] as a name, unfortunately :sweat_smile: I know itโ€™s by no means uncommon, but I can only think of the city, and to me this sounds like a [name_f]Beth[/name_f] whoโ€™s from [name_f]London[/name_f]! But I know this is a me issue. Iโ€™d also like the sound of [name_f]London[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] more โ€“ [name_f]Beth[/name_f] works fine as a first name, but I find it a little like somethingโ€™s missing when I see it as a middle!

[name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - [name_f]Nova[/name_f] is not my style, but I like how the sweeter, more timeless [name_f]Florence[/name_f] balances out the more modern feel of [name_f]Nova[/name_f]! It makes for a charming combination.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] - Really cute! It is a bit wordy, since both names are virtue names, but itโ€™s not too in your face.

[name_f]Milly[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] - So sweet! I love that itโ€™s really adorable, but not too cutesy. I do like the [name_f]Millie[/name_f] spelling more, just because I feel like itโ€™s what most people would default to, but [name_f]Milly[/name_f] is still nice.

[name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] - Really lovely, [name_f]Marie[/name_f] feels so fresh as a first name, and this combo has spring vibes all over it :blossom:

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] - Also lovely! I like [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] a lot, and [name_f]Fay[/name_f] works well with it.

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_f]Rain[/name_f] - I donโ€™t think [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] would be hard for most [name_f]English[/name_f] speakers to pronounce, although if you live in a more multicultural area, then maybe. Still, itโ€™s an easy correction to make! I donโ€™t love it with [name_f]Rain[/name_f] as a middle name, since both [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] & [name_f]Rain[/name_f] are obvious nature word names it feels a tad bit cheesy to me.

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] [name_m]Ark[/name_m] - [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] is so cute, one of my favourite -son names! I donโ€™t really feel anything about [name_m]Ark[/name_m] - it could be a cool, edgy word name, but because [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] has this charming old-mannish feel to it, the very daring and modern [name_m]Ark[/name_m] kind of clashes with it to me.

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Royal[/name_m] - [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is a handsome choice :yellow_heart: Iโ€™m not fond of [name_m]Royal[/name_m], it feels a little tacky to me, personally, and kind of romanticizing the idea of nobility in an uncomfortable way? Iโ€™m likely reading too much into it, but thatโ€™s just how I feel :sweat_smile: I also think itโ€™s a bit too wordy here, since [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] is also a word. Maybe something like [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Ronan[/name_m], [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Rohan[/name_m], [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] etc?

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Tyler[/name_m] - [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] is really underused, I think he sounds really friendly and cozy! I think it does work with [name_m]Tyler[/name_m], since theyโ€™re both fairly established names by now, but I do like [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Theo[/name_m] a bit more.

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Rowan[/name_m] - Really cool combo!! It feels on-trend and current but not overwhelmingly modern, and I really like the light, handsome sound of [name_m]Harris[/name_m].

[name_m]Rene[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] - Itโ€™s fine, but Iโ€™m not crazy about [name_m]Rene[/name_m]. I think itโ€™d be mispronounced often, and it feels a bit feminine & dated to me because of its similarity to [name_f]Renee[/name_f]. But the classic and handsome [name_m]James[/name_m] works well with it!

Ellium [name_m]Stone[/name_m] - I donโ€™t really get the appeal of [name_m]Stone[/name_m], unfortunately! I like word names, and nature word names especially, but a stone isnโ€™t an especially attractive thing to name a child after, at least to me :sweat_smile: It also does feel a lot more out there than your other combos, if you care about cohesion, since Ellium is rare, and [name_m]Stone[/name_m] is also very brave. That said, I really like the idea of Ellium! It sounds very on-trend and has a lot of familiar sounds, like a combination of [name_m]Elliott[/name_m] and [name_m]Callum[/name_m], so itโ€™d be entirely unique but not shockingly out-there. Iโ€™m not personally a fan of made-up names, but it has an objectively attractive sound!

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Kai[/name_m] - Itโ€™s a cool choice! Like some others on your list, it feels very on-trend. I donโ€™t think it matters that [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is more of a classic while [name_m]Kai[/name_m] has only become popular in recent years. Theyโ€™re both very popular, trendy names in 2024, so they work well together imo!

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] - I love the timeless vibe of this combo, really handsome! And I just adore [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]

2 Likes

[name_f]London[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] โ†’ this is unexpected, balanced and stylish - I quite enjoy it!

[name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] โ†’ I like the starry [name_f]Nova[/name_f] with flowery [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - it has nice flow and imagery

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] โ†’ lively, sweet and bright

[name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_m]Ray[/name_m] โ†’ I think it feels a bit different to some of your others? maybe it doesnโ€™t quite have the spark or style or twist? maybe not quite the right flow?

Some alternatives:
[name_f]Rey[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f], [name_m]Ridley[/name_m] [name_f]Annette[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_m]Ridley[/name_m]
[name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Raya[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Soraya[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Fable[/name_f]
[name_f]Delaney[/name_f] [name_f]Annette[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Delaney[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_m]River[/name_m]
[name_m]River[/name_m] [name_f]Annette[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Story[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Romilly[/name_f], [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_f]Romy[/name_f]

[name_f]Milly[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] โ†’ light and sweet but with substance

[name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] โ†’ itโ€™s okay, not sure I love it though, doesnโ€™t quite sparkle? [name_f]Marie[/name_f] Florienne and [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]? [name_f]Marnie[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]?

*[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] โ†’ sleek and stylish but classic too

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_f]Rain[/name_f] โ†’ I love [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] - itโ€™s a botanical name, so I think people might know of it? [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_f]Rain[/name_f] flows, though I think [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_m]Ray[/name_m], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] and [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] Beth/Belle would be nice too

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] [name_m]Ark[/name_m] โ†’ rugged and bold - I like the vibes, though I do find the flow a bit off (could just be my accent/emphasis) [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] [name_m]Dacre[/name_m], [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] [name_m]Acre[/name_m], [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] [name_m]Harbor[/name_m] came to mind too

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Royal[/name_m] โ†’ mystical and cool - I really like it!

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Tyler[/name_m] โ†’ these both feel matched in style to me - like 90s/2000s vibes - so in that way they work. [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is charming too

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Rowan[/name_m] โ†’ rugged and earthy in vibe

[name_m]Rene[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] โ†’ [name_m]Rene[/name_m] for a boy is charming! I like the flair and balance

Ellium [name_m]Stone[/name_m] โ†’ intrigued by Ellium - is it Eh-lee-um? Ee-lee-um? Something else? It does remind me a bit of Helium. I will think on it

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Kai[/name_m] โ†’ I think these would work nicely as a double name - as in, he could be called [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Kai[/name_m] together. Contemporary but classic, though maybe more popular than your other choices?

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] โ†’ strong, classic, regal vibes.

Others you might like:

[name_m]Brighton[/name_m] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Jovie[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_m]Storm[/name_m]
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Anouk[/name_f]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Ark[/name_m] / [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_f]Haven[/name_f]
[name_m]Alastair[/name_m] [name_m]Rex[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Brody[/name_m]
[name_m]Laurie[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_m]Logan[/name_m]
[name_m]Caelum[/name_m] [name_m]River[/name_m]
[name_m]August[/name_m] [name_m]Flynn[/name_m]
[name_m]Robin[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]

2 Likes

@Greyblue I pronounce it like Elliot. I donโ€™t see helium when I say it that way, but auto correct was trying to correct it as helium, so it may be a bit to close spelling-wise. hmmmโ€ฆ

Also, all of those names a literally a dream, stunning!

1 Like

@tallemaja Thank you for the suggestions! Especially on [name_f]Annette[/name_f]. I do sometimes think maybe [name_f]London[/name_f] is too much for a name, as well as [name_f]Beth[/name_f] from [name_f]London[/name_f]. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@

I think that sounds better that way :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts-

Girls:

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ-Iโ€™m honestly not a fan of either of these names. [name_f]London[/name_f] is a bit trendy for my tastes, and [name_f]Beth[/name_f] just always sounded kind of bland to me.

๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‹๐’ถ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’-I kind of like [name_f]Nova[/name_f], because I love the star vibe. [name_f]Florence[/name_f] is sort of stuffy & not my favorite, but itโ€™s not an awful name. I donโ€™t know that these styles go together, but maybe thatโ€™s okay.

๐น๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐ป๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’-This flows really well & feels cohesive style wise. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is so sweet & posh. I donโ€™t love [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that much, but itโ€™s okay as a middle.

๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“Ž-Yeah, I think that [name_m]Ray[/name_m] is too unisex & cowboy-y to go with the vintage [name_f]Annette[/name_f]. I donโ€™t mind Annette; itโ€™s different. It was my grandmaโ€™s name, so I honestly wish I liked it more. Cute nn options.

๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘’-Thatโ€™s adorable. Iโ€™d prefer [name_f]Milly[/name_f] as a nn, but itโ€™s fine as a full. [name_f]Milly[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is so so cute.

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’ ๐น๐“๐‘’๐“Š๐“‡-Ooh, [name_f]Marie[/name_f] as a first name is charming. [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] is kind of hard to say, but I love the meaning.

๐ธ๐“๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐น๐’ถ๐“Ž-Aw, [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is darling. [name_f]Fay[/name_f] isnโ€™t my thing, but this flows well enough.

๐’œ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ-I thought that this was Uh-kah-see-uh. :smiling_face: Cool combo though.

Boys:

๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“‡๐“€-Thatโ€™s not bad. I like [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] fine; it doesnโ€™t excite me, but I wouldnโ€™t be unhappy meeting one. Iโ€™ve never thought of [name_m]Ark[/name_m] before, but really interesting as a middle and this flows well.

๐’œ๐“‰๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“-Love [name_m]Atlas[/name_m]. I love saying it & the bold yet whimsical imagery. I find [name_m]Royal[/name_m] is kind of pretentious, honestly, but this combo flows nicely.

๐ฟ๐‘’๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐“Ž๐“๐‘’๐“‡-Lewis [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is way sweeter in my opinion, but [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Tyler[/name_m] isnโ€™t awful. I do really like [name_m]Lewis[/name_m].

๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ-I donโ€™t love enough name, but theyโ€™re not bad.

๐‘…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ (pronounced Ruh-Nay)-I donโ€™t know. Itโ€™s my middle name (Renee) and I donโ€™t care for it. But itโ€™s definitely used more for girls in my neck of the woods.

๐ธ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“Š๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ (Is this one weird?)-Iโ€™m not familiar with this name. Maybe [name_m]Uilliam[/name_m] instead? The combo sounds neat.

๐ป๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐’พ (Also not sure about the combination of the two)-I like both names a lot & theyโ€™re different styles, but the combo is kind of fun that itโ€™s unexpected. [name_m]Henry[/name_m] is just so so so popular.

๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐ธ๐’น๐“‚๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น-Clunky but in a fun way.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i love these!

london beth - this is gorgeous! i donโ€™t love either of the names on their own but together they sound nice, a bit trendy though.

nova florence - ok i love this! i love nova and florence and they are gorgeous together! modern but substantial and traditonal. this is great!

felicity hope - not my favourite. i seem to be in the minority on here but i just donโ€™t like felicity very much at all. hope is ok with it.

annette ray - i like annette, but it feels a lot older compared to your other names. annette ray doesnโ€™t have the best flow (and i think i prefer the look of annette rae).

milly june - adorable! sweet but substantial. love it!

marie fleur - doesnโ€™t have the same spark as your other names. i do like marie though. donโ€™t love fleur. maybe a longer name like marie isabella or marie josephine.

eloise fay - i like it, not my top but its nice. could maybe use a bit of spark? like eloise maia (may-uh), eloise freya or eloise georgia?

acacia rain - very nature-y. i always read acacia as uh-kay-see-uh, even though i know itโ€™s not pronounced like that, but i think it would usually pronounced as uh-kay-sha and if someone got it wrong, it wouldnโ€™t be hard to correct them.

wilson ark - very sweet :teddy_bear: wilson is very soft and ark adds some edge to it.

atlas royal - donโ€™t like atlas and the name together sounds very wordy imo.

lewis tyler - cute! tyler does feel a bit modern and i prefer louis/louie. nice though!

harris rowan - quite cool! i like harris!

rene james - far too close to renee imo, i just know too many people named renee to get past it! james is nice though and balances out the more unique first!

ellium stone - yep a it much for me! it could be nice though? not my style at all though so probably not the best person to give opinions on it!

henry kai - loving this! very surfer and beachy. love both names and while the flow might not be the best, it seems very handsome.

arthur edmund - i like it! arthur actually gives me very similar vibes to wilson! i donโ€™t love the nicknames for arthur though, i prefer alfred โ€˜alfie/freddieโ€™ or albert โ€˜albie/bertieโ€™. i like that compared to albert/alfred it isnโ€™t clunky and is very handsome!

1 Like

[name_f]London[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f] 2/10 Neither name is really my style. They feel a bit clunky paired together to me

[name_f]Nova[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] 7/10 I think the pairing is beautiful and I like the flow of it! Iโ€™d like it even more if it was flipped to [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Nova[/name_f]

[name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_m]Ray[/name_m] 8/10 I really like [name_f]Annette[/name_f] and think thatโ€™s beautiful! I like the more masculine feel with [name_m]Ray[/name_m] paired with [name_f]Annette[/name_f] but I donโ€™t love the flow of it together.

[name_f]Milly[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] 5/10 feels very country and rural to me which doesnโ€™t tend to me my style. But if thatโ€™s the vibe youโ€™re going for it fits perfectly!

[name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] 7/10 I donโ€™t typically like [name_f]Marie[/name_f] because I feel itโ€™s so overdone as a middle name. but I really like this combo! It fits very nicely

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] 6/10 Iโ€™d like it more if [name_f]Fay[/name_f] was spelled [name_f]Fae[/name_f] I think [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f] with both ending in E looks nice!

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] rain 5/10 I like [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] a lot! I do think itโ€™s less common and some people might get tripped up on how to say it. But itโ€™s a beautiful name! I donโ€™t like [name_f]Rain[/name_f] paired with it for a middle name. It feels too word heavy

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] [name_m]Ark[/name_m] 5/10 I like [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] a lot I think itโ€™s a great name! I just donโ€™t love [name_m]Ark[/name_m] paired with it

[name_m]Atlas[/name_m] [name_m]Royal[/name_m] 9/10 I think this is a really cool name! it has a very regal and important feel to it

[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Tyler[/name_m] 4/10 I agree with you that I like [name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] more. I donโ€™t find [name_m]Tyler[/name_m] to pair well with [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]

[name_m]Harris[/name_m] [name_m]Rowan[/name_m] 9/10 [name_f]Love[/name_f] this one! I think it flows and fits so well

[name_m]Rene[/name_m] [name_m]James[/name_m] 2/10 I find [name_m]Rene[/name_m] confusing and myself saying reen

Ellium [name_m]Stone[/name_m] 2/10 it feels like the name for a type of rock. Iโ€™m not feeling it for a baby name

[name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Kai[/name_m] 7/10 I like this one! I think it fits well

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] 7/10 also like this one! It feels very classic

1 Like

You have a great list!
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ - [name_f]London[/name_f] isnโ€™t my personal style, and seems to be quite different than the rest of your names to me. However, I like it paired with [name_f]Beth[/name_f] to give it contrast, though I find the flow to be a bit off.
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‹๐’ถ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ - [name_f]Love[/name_f] these together! I like the more modern [name_f]Nova[/name_f] with the older [name_f]Florence[/name_f], and the flow it great! [name_f]Love[/name_f], love, love!
๐น๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐ป๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’ - [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is perhaps one of my fav names atm, and I adore it with [name_f]Hope[/name_f], again the flow is great. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite out of your girls.
๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“Ž - I think they go great together. [name_f]Annette[/name_f] is unexpected but adorable, and I like it paired with the shorter and more spunkier ray. I think [name_f]Annette[/name_f] [name_m]Ray[/name_m] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] would be great sisters.
๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐“๐“Ž ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘’ - [name_f]Milly[/name_f] seems like a nickname to me. Are you a fan of the longer versions of it. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if you donโ€™t, itโ€™s a very pretty name and is beautiful with [name_f]June[/name_f], which is one of my favourite 1-syllable names.
๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’ ๐น๐“๐‘’๐“Š๐“‡ - Iโ€™m never sure how to say [name_f]Marie[/name_f] - is it said like โ€˜marryโ€™ or โ€˜muh-REEโ€™? I like both versions, and I like the [name_m]French[/name_m] vibe when itโ€™s paired with [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]. Very cute!
๐ธ๐“๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐น๐’ถ๐“Ž - Probably my second fav on your list behind [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. I love love love [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], and although [name_f]Fay[/name_f] isnโ€™t my thing, the names go great together.
๐’œ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ - I think youโ€™d get some people saying โ€˜Uh-KAY-see-uhโ€™ but that could easily be amended and probably wonโ€™t be common. Not my fav but cute nonetheless.

๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“‡๐“€ - Nms, but they go well together.
๐’œ๐“‰๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“ - I like [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], but [name_m]Royal[/name_m] seems weird to be as a name, to me itโ€™s like naming your kid [name_m]Baker[/name_m] and them growing up not to be a [name_m]Baker[/name_m].
๐ฟ๐‘’๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฏ๐“Ž๐“๐‘’๐“‡ - I actually like the contrast of classic/modern, and I donโ€™t think itโ€™s a problem but I personally prefer [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. Cute name nonetheless.
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ - I adore [name_m]Rowan[/name_m] for a boy and itโ€™s cute with [name_m]Harris[/name_m].
๐‘…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ - Absolutely my fav on your entire list. I love [name_m]Rene[/name_m] and [name_m]James[/name_m] and paired together they are amazing!!!
๐ธ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“Š๐“‚ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ - I Havenโ€™t heard of Ellium before but I like it! Not to sure on [name_m]Stone[/name_m], it goes well but itโ€™s just not my style.
๐ป๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐’พ - [name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] but Iโ€™m not a fan of [name_m]Kai[/name_m]. I still think they go perfectly fine together.
๐’œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐ธ๐’น๐“‚๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น - I like both these names, and they go well together.
Overall a nice list!

1 Like