Favorite Names in the Last User Card

i looked at combos from your listography and i absolutely love may florence, imogen louisa, + florence clare! on the boys side of things, nathaniel oliver + benedict march are just so sweet <3

1 Like

Thisbe Flora & Indy Florian are especially cool! :blush:

1 Like

Basil, Sylvie, and Casper :hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Floyd[/name_u] [name_m]Osmond[/name_m], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] ’ [name_f]Evie[/name_f] ’ [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_u]Florence[/name_u] ’ [name_f]Flossie[/name_f] ’ [name_u]Marion[/name_u], [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] ’ [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] ’ [name_u]Fern[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] ’ [name_m]Ted[/name_m] ’ [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] ’ [name_f]Madge[/name_f] ’ [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]

1 Like

How do I add names to my User [name_m]Card[/name_m]?

here is a user card tutorial! hope that helps :blush:

@janeybaby i love your roman lear, leo ambrose, amalia ivy, ivo elysian astrophel, and iolanthe maud!! such gorgeous combos :heartpulse:

1 Like

thomas willow, shepherd jack, evangeline ruth, margaret sunday and willa thomasin!

1 Like

i figured it out

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f], [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] [name_f]Celine[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u], and [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] are all excellent. All six of those first names particularly speak to me!! So beautiful.

1 Like

Ophelia Meabh & Sebastian Milo :two_hearts::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u], and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Sorry, that’s so many—but I really love them! They’re so cuddly and kind!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_u]Flannery[/name_u], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_u]Edward[/name_u], and [name_m]Oswald[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] “Ginny”, [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] “Annie", [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u] “Meg”, [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Jerome[/name_m], and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]!

1 Like

i like your whole uc, but charlotte wisteria and benjamin ara are particularly lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@wintergarden [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] is gorgeous! Also love [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Wesley[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Chloë[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] “Clover,” [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m], [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] [name_f]Doreen[/name_f], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f], [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Millard[/name_m], and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u]!

1 Like

From your future kids I’m loving Summer, Annie and Arthur, but from the 90s inspo i like Sage and Dawn as well! The heritage combos are all nice too :relaxed:

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], and [name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]!

1 Like

Cate Piper and Samuel John :blush:

1 Like

wesley finch and louisa fern

1 Like