• Chester: 9 (9%)
  • Del: 7 (7%)
  • Floyd: 6 (6%)
  • Herman: 3 (3%)
  • Otis: 12 (13%)
  • Ralph: 5 (5%)
  • Stanley: 10 (11%)
  • Victor: 14 (15%)

Fun, [name]Susan[/name]! :slight_smile: I voted for [name]Alfred[/name], [name]Victor[/name], and [name]Stanley[/name]. :slight_smile: (But if I could change [name]Stanley[/name]'s vote to [name]Del[/name], I would.)

[name]Victor[/name] and [name]Stanley[/name] are so cool. So is [name]Alfred[/name]. But I’m not understanding - you voted for [name]Victor[/name] and [name]Stanley[/name], but their boxes are blank. Is the poll working properly?

That was weird! I voted, but I guess it didn’t register! I did it again, and voted for [name]Alfred[/name], [name]Victor[/name], and [name]Del[/name]. :slight_smile:

Success! I voted here.

Polls are so exciting!! I voted for [name]Alfred[/name] (it’s my gods name, but we call him [name]Alfie[/name]!) and [name]Chester[/name] (love!) and [name]Stanley[/name] (so cute) It would be good if we could see who posted the poll without the additional comment.

Thanks [name]Susan[/name]!

That was meant to be [name]Alfred[/name] is my DOGS name not my GODS name!!! Jeez.

I thought maybe God was Aussie slang for your godfather!

I thought maybe God was Aussie slang for your godfather![/quote]

[name]Don[/name]'t make me laugh so much, I don’t want to wake the babies!! Hahahaha.
I’m sure my Godfather would love to be called God but sadly it was just a typo. Funny one tho! Hahahaha.

[name]Chester[/name], [name]Alfred[/name], and [name]Victor[/name] for me! :slight_smile:

[name]LOVE[/name] these polls!