Favorite Nicknames For Eliana

Currently thinking about going by my middle name, Eliana, but I’m not sure I’m a super huge fan of Eliana itself. I’ve met quite a few Eliana’s and I haven’t gotten along with any of them so I’d prefer to not associate myself with them

The nicknames I’ve found for Eliana that I’m considering: Ellie, Elle, Ella, Lana, Laney, Lia, Liana

The ones I’m not considering: Annie, Ana, Lena, Elia, Lini

For reference: I’m 5’6, I have brown curly hair and green/blue eyes, I’m very pale and have lots of freckles. I’m into hippie stuff and I’m vegetarian. I really like crystals and plants and I’m learning to read tarot cards and palms. I consider myself a baby witch but I was raised Jewish.

Let me know which name you feel fits me best. Also, if there’s any other nicknames for Eliana that aren’t on my list let me know!

my sister is El!ana and she goes by [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and occasionally [name_f]Elle[/name_f]! [name_u]Laney[/name_u] is a really interesting idea though, and I really like that!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Lana[/name_f], [name_f]Lia[/name_f], and [name_f]Liana[/name_f]. Based on your description of yourself I’m leaning towards [name_f]Lana[/name_f] or [name_f]Liana[/name_f].

My favorite nickname is Ellie but spelled Elly. I also like Lia! Based on your description you give off Lia or Liana vibes to me :slight_smile:

[name_u]Laney[/name_u] wound be nice for you!!

[name_f]Lani[/name_f] came to mind :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite (personally and for your description) is [name_f]Liana[/name_f] but I also like [name_f]Lana[/name_f] and [name_u]Laney[/name_u]!

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] definitely! One of my favorite names/nicknames.