Favorite Spunky Girl's Name?

See the results of this poll: Favorite spunky girl’s name?

Respondents: 121 (This poll is closed)

• Nora Calliope : 29 (24%)
  • Lucy Valentine : 46 (38%)
  • Olive Maxine : 16 (13%)
  • Rosie Marlowe : 9 (7%)
  • Frankie Violet: 21 (17%)

I voted for [name_f]Nora[/name_f], one of my absolute favourites!

I love [name_f]Lina[/name_f] for her spunkiness.

I loved [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] valentine, olive [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and frankie violet. They all scream funky to me ”

I loved [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] valentine, olive [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and frankie violet. They all scream funky to me ”

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! Also really like [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]!! But [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is a close second :slight_smile:

I chose [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] but would prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is the spunkiest to me, but my favourite is [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f].

I love all of these! It is hard to choose but I really love the flow of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is my favorite fn of the bunch and goes beautifully with one of my favorite Greek names, [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] is nice because [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] is such an underused and also spunky choice. [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a great combo as well. Great list!

[name_f]Adore[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u].

If you’re going for spunky then I think [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] definitely fits the bill. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] would be my second choice. For me [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], while nice combos, are more sweet and pretty than spunky. The same goes for [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] which feels more dainty than spunky.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]!!!

[name_f]Lina[/name_f] is definitely spunky! I like :slight_smile:

Thanks for voting :slight_smile:

Thanks, girl :slight_smile:

I’m seeing [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is definitely a favorite here! I adore the name [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. I have so many good associations with it.

Ooo double V. Very cool sounding!

I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] might be my favorite, too :slight_smile: But I would have to agree… [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is the most spunky out of the 5!

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: I read that [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] is what the music on [name_f]Merry[/name_f]-Go-Rounds is called and I fell in love with that thought!

Thank ya :slight_smile: