Favorite Way to get Frank

DH told me the other day that he really loves the name [name]Frank[/name] and would love to name a future son [name]Frank[/name]. I like it as a NN but I want a longer FN to go with it. DH could care less as long as he gets [name]Frank[/name]. So far I really like [name]Franklin[/name] and [name]Francis[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you have any other ways to get [name]Frank[/name]. Which is your favorite of the two [name]Franklin[/name] or [name]Francis[/name]?

[name]Francisco[/name]
Francois
[name]Franco[/name]
[name]Francesco[/name]

[name]Franklin[/name] and [name]Francisco[/name] is my favorite ways to get [name]Frank[/name]!

I like [name]Franklin[/name] a lot! [name]Francisco[/name] could work, and is probably my second favorite. I knew a Francois and he was pretty awesome, lol, but I probably wouldn’t give the name to a future son. It is a nice name, though.

I like [name]Francis[/name]! I usually do not like it as a FN but if you are using [name]Frank[/name] then it works. [name]Franklin[/name] is nice to if you are ok with the turtle association.

My second child’s name is [name]Franklin[/name], nn [name]Frank[/name] or [name]Frankie[/name]. We love it, and get compliments on his name often.

Good luck!

I really like [name]Franklin[/name]!

I like plain old [name]Frank[/name] the best and would absoultely put that on a short list were I having another boy. If I had strong Italian roots I would consider Francesco and If I were of French family origin I would consider Francois.

[name]Franklin[/name] is my favorite long form, but I think [name]Frank[/name] stands fine on its own.

I like [name]Franklin[/name], too.

My Grandfather and I have the MN [name]Franklin[/name]. I go by my first name but he goes by [name]Frank[/name]. I envy you if you do choose [name]Franklin[/name], my DW won’t allow it.

Thanks everyone for the opinions we are really leaning towards [name]Franklin[/name] :slight_smile:

Peanuts’ [name]Franklin[/name]!

Aww! I never made the connection but I am totally in love now!!! I love the Peanuts :smiley: