Favorites?

I was wondering what you all thought of some of my favorite (hypothetical) first names. Middle name would probably be [name]Joseph[/name].
[name]Jeremy[/name]- Nobody seems to like it! I’ve never met one, strangely
[name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name]- I know it’s popular. I probably wouldn’t use [name]Joseph[/name] with this.
[name]Callum[/name]- probably my favorite
[name]Nico[/name]- maybe as a nickname for [name]Nicholas[/name]? Again, wouldn’t use [name]Joseph[/name] with this
[name]Paxton[/name]- Another one no one seems to like. But I like it, and I think [name]Pax[/name] is really cute.
[name]Ray[/name]- any full names other than [name]Raymond[/name]?
[name]Vincent[/name]

[name]Jeremy[/name] is one of my top favorite boys names ever. I love it. I knew one [name]Jeremy[/name] in school and his mother used to call him [name]Remy[/name]. The best nickname ever after [name]Frankie[/name], imo.

The rest of your list is awesome, but I have a hard time warming up to [name]Kieran[/name]. It looks lovely, but I don’t like the way it sounds.

[name]Kieran[/name] is lovely - gentle-sounding and so lyrical! I’ve always loved it. Sounds great with [name]Joseph[/name]… These names are used together in [name]Ireland[/name].

I’m so glad to find someone who likes [name]Jeremy[/name]! I hadn’t thought of using [name]Remy[/name], but it’s adorable! I was going to use [name]Jem[/name] as a nickname.

[name]Jeremy[/name]- I don’t like this name :frowning: I also know a lot of Jeremys, though they are all in their 20s.
[name]Kieran[/name]- I [name]ADORE[/name] this name!
[name]Luca[/name]- this seems a little girly to me…
[name]Anthony[/name]- I don’t care for this name.
[name]Callum[/name]- love this name!
[name]Nico[/name]- I love the name [name]Nicholas[/name], this could be a good nn, but definitely use [name]Nicholas[/name] as the full name.
[name]Paxton[/name]- I like this, but its not my favorite compared to [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Callum[/name] and [name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Ray[/name]- I don’t care for this (or for [name]Raymond[/name]).
[name]Vincent[/name]- I love this name too!!

Thanks guys! [name]Just[/name] out of curiosity, where are you, caitalinna? because I know [name]Jeremy[/name] was very popular in the 80’s but I have honestly never met one- I’m thinking maybe it’s a regional thing?

[name]Just[/name] wanted to respond real quick about [name]Jeremy[/name]-
I am one of the people who feels like it is slightly dated because I knew many growing up in the 80’s/ 90’s. It’s basically like [name]Jason[/name] for me. I am in [name]Texas[/name], but the US graph for [name]Jeremy[/name] shows that it peaked at number 26 in the '70’s. And, of course there are several actors in their 30’s to support it-[name]Jeremy[/name] Piven, [name]Jeremy[/name] Renner, [name]Jeremy[/name] [name]London[/name]. All the boys I knew were teased with nn “germy.”

My favorites from your list are [name]Anthony[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name].

[name]Jeremy[/name]- I really like this. I knew a guy nn’d [name]Jer[/name]. which is kind of cute sounding. but looks a little weird/incomplete.
[name]Kieran[/name]-I love the way this name looks, but I think because of my Southern accent it just sounds so similar to the way I say [name]Karen[/name].
[name]Luca[/name]-[name]LOVE[/name]! I wish I had the guts to use this name.
[name]Anthony[/name]- I really like [name]Anthony[/name]. I reminds me of [name]West[/name] Side [name]Story[/name]. and is it really that popular?
[name]Callum[/name]- yes. love it. I love names that are like [name]Malcolm[/name] but aren’t. like [name]Colm[/name].
[name]Nico[/name]- I knew a guy who went by [name]Nicco[/name], and his name was [name]Nicola[/name]
[name]Paxton[/name]- I like [name]Paxton[/name] more than [name]Pax[/name].
[name]Ray[/name]-
[name]Vincent[/name]-This just reminds me of a skeezeball I knew, so I can’t really give a non-skewed opinion.

BIG news guys- I met my first [name]Jeremy[/name] (finally). Or actually, noticed my first [name]Jeremy[/name]. He was a kid about 16 working at the CVS by me. So maybe I am just weird for not knowing many. And I’m in the NYC area, just for comparison.

[name]Jeremy[/name] - I’m unfortunately one of those people who don’t like it. I think it’s because here it has a rather bad connotation. But I love [name]Jeremiah[/name] and [name]Jeremias[/name]!
[name]Kieran[/name] - I don’t like this spelling. I prefer [name]Ciaran[/name].
[name]Luca[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it!
[name]Anthony[/name] - I like it.
[name]Callum[/name] - I like this one too.
[name]Nico[/name] - Again: I like it.
[name]Paxton[/name] - [name]Paxton[/name] is cool but [name]Pax[/name] is even cooler.
[name]Ray[/name] - I prefer the female version [name]Rae[/name]. Full names: [name]Rayan[/name], Rayen, [name]Raven[/name] or [name]Raynard[/name].
[name]Vincent[/name] - I can’t stand this name.