Favourite by letter - E

I’m putting my entire list up bit by bit for you to rate your favourites by letter. When the people have spoken, I will compile the list of winners A-Z. There will be a few letters missing, as there are some letters where I either only like one name with that initial, or none at all (I’m looking at you, Q and V). Here are the E’s, on their own, as there are quite a few. Happy voting!

Favourite by letter - ABC

Favourite by letter - FGH

Favourite by letter - I

Favourite by letter - MNO

Favourite by letter - PRS

Favourite by letter T-Z

• Edwina
  • Eila
  • Eleanor(a/e)
  • Eliza
  • Elspeth
  • Elula
  • Emerald
  • Erika
  • Esme(relda)
  • Etta
  • Eulalie
  • Evaluna
  • Evanthe
  • Eve

0 voters

1 Like

Surprised at the early [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] love :heart:

2 Likes

[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] is gorgeous :two_hearts: [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Etta[/name_f] but I also adore [name_f]Esme[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

1 Like

The E’s are a difficult one for me also as there are obviously lots of names I love with this initial :two_hearts:

I’m also very surprised there are votes for [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Edwina[/name_f] before, say [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. Interesting.

Two share the top spot, wonder who’s gonna tip the balance.

I’m going to close all the polls today, so get your vote in if you want it counted! See links for other letters. Thankyou! :heart:

It’s actually a tie between Erika & Eulalie for me! But my vote went to my long-time love Eulalie in the end.

1 Like

I had a hard time choosing between [name_f]Erika[/name_f], [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] and [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f] - ended up giving my vote to [name_f]Erika[/name_f] since it’s a long term favourite of mine, but I would love to see [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] get some more love too!

1 Like

Excellent taste. I love that musical quality [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] has.

1 Like

[name_f]Emerald[/name_f] is lovely isn’t it. A gemstone name that is strong as the same time, and also sounds like a name with that ‘Emer’ beginning. It’s my favourite stone, along with [name_f]Opal[/name_f].

Definitely. :heart: [name_m]Even[/name_m] though it’s never been widely used (as fas as I know?), it has a similar vintage feel as [name_f]Opal[/name_f] to me!

1 Like

Definitely. [name_f]Opal[/name_f] is on my ‘O’ list. It’s a lot softer sounding, but they complement each other so well. I think [name_f]Opal[/name_f] & [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] would be gorgeous middles for girl twins.

1 Like