Favourite Nickname for Eloise

I’m just curious to see what your favourite nickname/s is for [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]. Mine are [name_u]Lou[/name_u] & [name_f]Lolly[/name_f].

I like [name_u]Lou[/name_u] and [name_f]Lois[/name_f]. I suppose [name_f]Lilo[/name_f]/[name_f]Lilou[/name_f] could work, which would then be my favourites.

Absolutely adore the name [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]. I think in a loving way, i’d end up calling her “weezy” which is not that appealing really, but its kind of cute. As a more formal nickname, probably [name_f]Elle[/name_f]/[name_f]Elly[/name_f].

[name_f]Lois[/name_f], it’s the name of one of my favourite songs as well, I would also use [name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_u]Izzy[/name_u].

I am loving [name_f]Lola[/name_f] these days.

[name_f]Ella[/name_f], Lo or [name_f]Lois[/name_f]! I really like the ideas of [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] as well, they’re a bit of a stretch but I think it could work.

Ooo I love [name_f]Lolly[/name_f] (makes me think of the fantastic novel, [name_f]Lolly[/name_f] Willowes).

I’ve always loved the nickname “[name_f]El[/name_f]” for names like [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], etc. It might be a bit boring but I think it’s so pretty.

I used to have [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] “[name_f]Lola[/name_f]” on my list & I liked that nickname a lot. [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Lilou[/name_f], & Lo are also cute.

I know an [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] and they call her [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] a lot of the time.

I find [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] too distinctive to become yet another [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]. I would use Lo, [name_f]Lolly[/name_f], and Wheezy (the last one only at home).

I use Elo or Lo for a nickname for my friend, but most of the time we just call her [name_u]Eloise[/name_u].

I like [name_f]Lola[/name_f].

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] or [name_u]Lou[/name_u].

[name_f]Elle[/name_f] or Loey

Simple [name_f]Ella[/name_f] would be my favourite. However, knowing me, if I had an [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], she’d probably have 10+ nicknames.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] or [name_f]Lola[/name_f].

[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is perfect without a nickname. If I had to choose one, I’d go with [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Lulu[/name_f].

I like Elo for [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] or [name_f]Elowen[/name_f].

I’d use [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], or Lo.