Faye

We really love the name [name]Faye[/name], but mostly we had considered using it as a middle name. We love it enough for a first name, but it seems a little short. Are there any names you can think of where [name]Faye[/name] could be a possible nickname? I know of the name [name]Phaedra[/name]…not really a fan. I also considered [name]Faith[/name], which is beautiful enough on it’s own, with the nickname [name]Faye[/name]. Any others you can think of?

[name]Faye[/name] is fantastic!! I think any name starting with [name]Fa[/name]/[name]Fe[/name] or Pha will do the trick, plus some extra…
[name]Farah[/name]
[name]Fable[/name]
[name]Fallon[/name]
[name]Fantine[/name]
[name]Fyfe[/name]/[name]Fyfer[/name]/[name]Fife[/name]/[name]Fifer[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Flavia[/name]
[name]Favor[/name]/Favour (virtue name!)
[name]Fiona[/name]
Fiola
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Felicia[/name]
[name]Fainne[/name] ([name]Fania[/name])
[name]Farrell[/name]/[name]Farrelly[/name]
[name]Fidelia[/name]
[name]Fidelity[/name]
[name]Felixa[/name]
[name]Fernanda[/name]
[name]Fairfax[/name]

and probably more, but these cover all styles I think!! ^^

Best of luck!!

Here are some ideas for longer names.
[name]Faline[/name]
[name]Fayanna[/name]
[name]Fairuza[/name]
[name]Faiza[/name]

I like [name]Faye[/name] as nn for [name]Fable[/name]. If I were to use [name]Faye[/name] I’d probably use it as the second half of a double first name. For example [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Faye[/name], [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Faye[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Faye[/name]. [name]Faye[/name] is beautiful as a first name all on her own though.

My name is [name]Charline[/name] Lindafaye.

So [name]Faye[/name] is part of my middle name. [name]Ive[/name] never met anyone else with my name…

[name]How[/name] about [name]Morgan[/name] le [name]Faye[/name]? She’s the sorceress from [name]King[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] legend or something out of the ordinary like Fayerene pronounced [name]Fay[/name]-REEN? Best wishes on choosing the name!

To round out the comprehensive lists… there is also [name]Frederika[/name].

[name]Fayette[/name] ‘little fairy’

If it seems a little short as a first name you can always put it as a middle name but just call your little one by her middle name :slight_smile:

I like the name [name]Faye[/name]. It worked out pretty well for [name]Faye[/name] Dunaway. And her given name was [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Faye[/name] Dunaway. So I say use it as a first.

I had a friend name [name]Faye[/name] growing up and it never seemed “too short” to me! I think it’s a great name on it’s own. I like it better than [name]Faith[/name] or [name]Phaedra[/name] (though I know a [name]Phaedra[/name] too)!

I had never thought of [name]Faye[/name] as a nn for [name]Faith[/name] but I can see it now and I love [name]Faith[/name].

Combo [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Faye[/name]

My cousin’s daughter’s first name is [name]Faye[/name]. It comes across well and sounds very nice.

[name]Faye[/name] is a traditional nn for [name]Faith[/name].

I love [name]Faye[/name]!
Other than [name]Fable[/name] (which is super spunky), I don’t like any name which could derive [name]Faye[/name].
I don’t think it actually needs longer name. It is good enough on its own.

I have friends that recently named their daughter [name]Faye[/name]…at first I wasn’t so sure about it…but I have grown to love it! It’s a pretty name and definitely not too common but not unusual either! I say go for it!