Feedback on Baby Names - 2 Boys & 2 Girls...

[name]Just[/name] a thought, what do you think of [name]Chase[/name]? It has a similar sound and feel to [name]Jase[/name].

Agreed, [name]Susan[/name]. :slight_smile:

I would never question a name once it’s on a baby. I, like the other posters, was just giving my personal opinion and feedback on name options that the original poster asked for.

No offense is ever meant for other people who already have children with the names up for debate![/quote]

I’m just saying let’s be really sensitive here because [name]Tiffy[/name]'s son is named [name]Jace[/name]. It has become different than one of our typical Nameberry discussions.

I’m late to the party, but if you’re still accepting votes, here’s one more for [name]Lilah[/name] [name]Belle[/name]! I think it’s so sweet! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the feedback.
It’s fun and interesting to get everyone’s opinions…

I’m also enjoying the other name suggestions.
I’ve got lots of time to think about these names
and who knows - I may completely scratch them later on…

And I personally am not offended by anyone else’s opinions.
That makes it more fun - to get other ideas and suggestions.
I’m going to be a single Mommy so I get to decide all on my own!

[name]Baze[/name] is short for [name]Basil[/name] pronounced like the herb (in the US) but has a short ‘a’ sound in [name]England[/name] and Australia. ([name]John[/name] Cleese was the one who brought [name]Basil[/name] to fame ie see Fawlty [name]Towers[/name] films.)

[name]Baze[/name] is a cool kind of name, it sounds good and I like the idea of having the traditional name of [name]Basil[/name] for a back up for more formal things like his doctorate certificate that all his patients/clients who see it every time they visit his surgery/university/professional rooms.

Congratulations!

Firstly, i just wanted to put out there the delivery surprise option. For my 1st pregnancy we decided to find out, having twins added to my desire to want to know, but i do regret the decision slightly. I have been very jealous of those that had a surprise. Sure its great being able to buy colour orientated things, but you can do this whilst baby is small in the moses basket and not to mention the presents from everyone.

I was adamant that my next pregnancy be a surprise - its not a long wait afterall. If this will be your only child - maybe you would like the surprise?? Everyone is different in this, and sure you’ve thought about it thoroughly. [name]Just[/name] wanted to put across my experience.

If you do find out the sex and decide to tell people, maybe keep the name a surprise. We did this with our twins even tho we decided on their names at around 28 weeks. It was really nice to formally introduce them and the name being the surprise element for others.

Next, names. [name]Delilah[/name]! Think its really cute. I also like [name]Layne[/name], but i think i would have [name]Delilah[/name] [name]Belle[/name].

Boys - slightly prefer [name]Jase[/name] [name]Braden[/name] xx

What do you think of [name]Chase[/name]? It’s a nickname for [name]Charles[/name].

[name]Chas[/name] prn chaz is a nn for [name]Charles[/name].

[name]Chas[/name] prn chaz is a nn for [name]Charles[/name].[/quote]

Well, I know a [name]Charles[/name] that goes by [name]Chase[/name].

I love [name]Chase[/name] - I think it’s adorable…
[name]Just[/name] not for my kid… :slight_smile:

I second that

Hello simply sweet! congradulations! I was a single mom all during my preganacy and the first 17 months of my daughters life. Now that I have a partner, and another baby, I can tell you that there are some really special thing about being a single mom like not having to clean a mans socks and undies or compromise on a baby name! You also have a super special bond with that child. My daughter is named [name]Lila[/name] pronounced [name]Lee[/name] lah and we also nn her [name]Lila[/name] [name]Belle[/name]. So I like [name]Lilah[/name] belle from your list but know that lila pronounced [name]Lyla[/name] is VERY popular I know 10 little girls named [name]Lila[/name] and it was one of the highest climbing names of last year. I wish you all the luck. xx