Feedback on my sib set-- 3rd baby GIRL

First, I’m so excited to be a new member of nameberry. This is my first post, but I’m loooong-time nameberry obsessed!!

I am a mommy of two girls: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and they have a baby sister coming soon, in [name_u]June[/name_u]!

I’m leaning toward [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but here are others from our short list. [name_f]My[/name_f] husband gives quick ‘nos’ to a huge chunk of my list, else this would be much, much longer:

[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Cate[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]

Thank you!

Oooh I love your taste! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites with your daughters’ names are [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], but you really can’t go wrong with any of the options on your list. [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cate[/name_f] would be great too. Congrats!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love [name_f]Louise[/name_f] and it goes so well with your other two girls.

To be honest, all of your names go with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] well!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], because then you have a 1, 2 and 3 syllable names :slight_smile:

I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] sounds great together! I think that or [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] would compliment your daughters’ names quite well. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is great as well but I think [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] would suit the sib set a bit better.
To me, [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is too different from your other girls, and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] just doesn’t fit in.
The rest of the names would work fine, but they aren’t as lovely with your girls as [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], or [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] in my opinion.

Good luck finding her name :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. All strong, no-frills, sweet but not cutesy, hip but not trendy. They just have a similar humble beauty to me.

1 [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - a smashing vintage trio
2 [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is spunky and goes well with the girls
3 [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] - if you don’t mind all the girls ending with an “e”, this is my pick. There is an actress called [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] but I wouldn’t worry about her.

I wouldn’t choose [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] as it has similar sounds to [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

[name_u]Love[/name_u] these comments! Thanks all. [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is a family name which I happen to love. I have a feeling she’ll be named [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. I find it kind of irrestible even though it breaks the rules as far as syllables go… Our last name also has 2 syllables… So that doesn’t thrill me…

I love [name_f]Cate[/name_f] with your other girls’ names. Or how about [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Cate[/name_f]?
All of the choices are pretty. I hope you can get your hubby on board for the one you love most!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

With [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f], my favorites from your list are [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. But as people above have pointed out, your list is pretty good so whatever you select will work well! [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a little too similar to [name_f]Alice[/name_f]-- what about [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] or [name_f]Edith[/name_f] instead?

Some other possibilities:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and

[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Helen[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Cate[/name_f]!!! That is my favorite!

[name_f]Cate[/name_f] is nice :wink: (not biased at all)

And it sounds really nice with [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. Though I also like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] with your daughter’s names as well.

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Louise[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] are the best matches for [name_f]Alice[/name_f] {and} [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

https://nameberry.com/blog/classic-girls’-names-how-to-choose-one-that’s-truly-timeless

You can’t lose…they are all nice. I prefer [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] (with a C) nn [name_f]Cate[/name_f] and then [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Cate[/name_f]

[name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are nice, but my favorite by far with your sibset is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f].

Honestly, they are all absolutely gorgeous names. [name_f]My[/name_f] only suggestion would be to steer clear of [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. While I love the name itself, its beginning and ending sounds are too similar to [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. I also like the suggestion of [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Cate[/name_f] rather than [name_f]Cate[/name_f] as a full name option as well as [name_f]Katherine[/name_f].