FELIKS (Felix) VS. MILO

what do you like best?

we also like [name]HENRY[/name] too.

I like [name]Felix[/name] spelled [name]Felix[/name], but not [name]Feliks[/name]. I like [name]Milo[/name] better than [name]Felix[/name], though, and like [name]Henry[/name] more than [name]Milo[/name].

So for me, it’s:

1. [name]Henry[/name]
  2. [name]Milo[/name]
  3. [name]Felix[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Milo[/name]…it’s a personal fav. of mine

I like all of them, [name]Felix[/name] spelt like that though but I like [name]Milo[/name] the best.

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

All nice, and I like [name]Felix[/name] the best but never spelled like ‘[name]Feliks[/name]’. Makes me imagine a little boy who goes around licking stuff all the time + it would most certainly be misspelled by people the majority of the time. It’s not like you can easily say "It’s [name]Feliks[/name] with a ‘k’. " and have people understand in the same way as one might say it’s “[name]Anne[/name] with and ‘e’.” or “[name]Sarah[/name], no ‘h’.”

Apologies if I’m showing ignorance to [name]Feliks[/name] being an established spelling somewhere else in the world.

[name]Feliks[/name] is a fine, normal and acceptable spelling in most parts of the world… apparently not the USA though.

I don’t love it. It’s just having the whole “liks” “licks” etc. in the name that I don’t love. I really like [name]Henry[/name], followed by [name]Milo[/name].