felix, my little man

we like the name felix burton (last name fry). what does everyone here think? i like saying it, writing it, and it seems suitable.

let me know, thanks :slight_smile:

[name]Felix[/name] is an ok name but I think a more spunky middle name would be better.

[name]Felix[/name] [name]Shane[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Arlo[/name]

ahhh good idea, but we chose burton because it’s a family name from my side.

I love [name]Felix[/name]! I would use it myself if my partner would allow it, but he doesnt like it. :frowning: [name]Felix[/name] [name]Burton[/name] is okay but I agree with the previous poster that a more spunkier mn might sound better. If [name]Burton[/name] has important meaning to you though then use it, the flow of [name]Felix[/name] [name]Burton[/name] is fine. [name]How[/name] about:

[name]Felix[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] -This was my favorite, he’s eliminated [name]Sebastian[/name] though too.
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Nolan[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Collin[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Anton[/name]

I am not fond of the alliteration in [name]Felix[/name] Fry. It is also quite brief for a first/last name with only three syllables in total.

[name]Don[/name]'t listen to them :slight_smile: Go with [name]Burton[/name] if it’s a family name. I love family surnames (i’m assuming it is) as middle names - they make the name so distinguished and give it meaning. [name]Felix[/name] is spunky enough on its own.

[name]Felix[/name] Fry
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Burton[/name] Fry

I think that I like it best with the middle name included.

I am leaning towards [name]Leo[/name] [name]Burton[/name] Fry.

[name]Felix[/name] Fry is a nice name but the alliteration imo does not give it any oomph.

Maybe

[name]Xavier[/name] [name]Burton[/name] Fry
[name]Philip[/name] [name]Burton[/name] Fry, (I like this one)
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Burton[/name] Fry
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Burton[/name] Fry
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Burton[/name] Fry

My nephew’s name is [name]Felix[/name]…I am in love with the name!

My nephew’s name is [name]Felix[/name]…I am in love with the name!

I’m gonna go against popular opinion on this one - I think [name]Felix[/name] Fry is incredibly charming, and [name]Burton[/name] for me is spunky (maybe it’s the [name]Tim[/name] [name]Burton[/name] association?)

I really really like [name]Felix[/name] [name]Burton[/name] Fry

I’m really liking [name]Felix[/name] [name]Burton[/name] Fry-- very cool!! I don’t always love alliteration, but I think it works in this case. It is toned down by the fr- sounding different enough from fe-. [name]Burton[/name] makes me think of the snowboard company (a good association, which for me adds freshness and energy!) but it’s even better that it is a family name. I would stick with that since it has meaning for you. It sounds like you love this name; I say go for it!

[name]Felix[/name] is adorable, but I am on the fence about pairing it with Fry.