Feminine forms of Thomas...

[name]Just[/name] looking to see if anyone can suggest anything other than [name]Thomasina[/name] and [name]Tamsin[/name]. I like [name]Tamsin[/name] but don’t love it and can’t find a name that I love to go with it. Whether it be first or middle name. So name combinations with [name]Tamsin[/name] are welcome too! Would like to use [name]Thomas[/name] after my dad if we have another girl since this is likely our last child. Also his initials were T.M.F. So maybe any name suggestions with this initial too.
Current names on our girl list are:
[name]Livia[/name]
[name]Aveline[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
So only [name]Miranda[/name] is usable in the circumstances although I don’t love it in the mn spot. Thanks for any help!!

Go for [name]Tamsin[/name] (my name:-)

The only other name that comes to mind is [name]Thomasin[/name].

WDYT of [name]Toma[/name]? I knew a really cute girl with this name and it sounds good with the names from your list.

[name]Gemini[/name], [name]Accalia[/name], and [name]Sylvia[/name] all have connections to the word twin ( which [name]Thomas[/name] means). Maybe one of these?

What about [name]Thomasa[/name] or Tomara. I do [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Thomasina[/name] though…it sounds so royal!

[name]Tomasa[/name] is the Spanish feminine form of [name]Thomas[/name]. WDYT? I also think [name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Miranda[/name] sounds great! And I like the suggestion of [name]Toma[/name]. Another idea to honor your father is to choose a girl’s name with the same or similar meaning to [name]Thomas[/name] (which means twin).

Names meaning twin: [name]Linnea[/name] (means twin flower), [name]Gemina[/name]/[name]Gemini[/name], [name]Rhea[/name], [name]Silvia[/name] ([name]Rhea[/name] [name]Silvia[/name] was the name of the mother of [name]Romulus[/name] and [name]Remus[/name], twin founders of [name]Rome[/name]. Bit of a stretch, but they are pretty names!)

Other T names: [name]Tabitha[/name], [name]Talia[/name]/[name]Tali[/name], [name]Tessa[/name], [name]Tatiana[/name]

Some middle names beginning with M: [name]Mireille[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Maeve[/name]/[name]Maeva[/name], [name]Maia[/name], [name]Marguerite[/name], [name]Merida[/name], [name]Melody[/name], [name]Molly[/name]

If you go with [name]Tamsin[/name], I like it best with [name]Mireille[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Marguerite[/name], and [name]Merida[/name], but that’s just my opinion. [name]Toma[/name] sounds good with the longer, more flowing middles and I like [name]Tomasa[/name] with [name]Melody[/name], [name]Molly[/name], and [name]Maeve[/name]. Good luck!

My name is [name]Thomas[/name], and I’ve been called [name]Toma[/name] (toe-MAH), [name]Thomasina[/name], [name]Tomas[/name] (toe-MAHS), Thomae (toe-[name]MAY[/name], wonderful Greek variant) etc, so there are some options for you. If you don’t love [name]Tamsin[/name], there’s also [name]Tamasine[/name]. Slightly easier to say. What do you think of [name]Tamarind[/name]? It’s a nature name, very beautiful, yet doesn’t feel too far away from [name]Thomas[/name]/[name]Tamasine[/name]/[name]Thomasine[/name].

[name]Thomas[/name] means “twin”, so about [name]Jumelle[/name] (also means twin I believe).

Ooh [name]Tamarind[/name] and Thomae! Good call.

[name]Artemis[/name] almost contains [name]Thomas[/name], and she was [name]Apollo[/name]'s twin sister, so there’s a connection to the meaning.