Fern Sylvia or Fern Elisheva

Hi all, I thought I should do a poll for middles for both [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] regarding my last post! Let me know any of your thoughts in the comments!

Margalit is pronounced like [name_f]Mar[/name_f]-gah-leet
[name_f]Ayelet[/name_f] is pronounced like [name_m]Ah[/name_m]-yell-et
[name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] is pronounced like [name_f]El[/name_f]-lee-sheh-vah

• Fern [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
  • Fern [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f]
  • Fern [name_f]Margalit[/name_f]
  • Fern [name_f]Ayelet[/name_f]
  • Something else in comments

0 voters

Bracha is pronounced like Brah-HAH (but a gutteral Hebrew ‘ch’ sound)
[name_f]Berenice[/name_f] is pronounced like Beh-reh-nee-see
[name_f]Nechama[/name_f] is pronounced like Neh-hah-mah (guttural Hebrew ‘ch’ sound)

• May [name_f]Bracha[/name_f]
  • May [name_f]Berenice[/name_f]
  • May [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f]
  • May [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f]
  • May [name_f]Nechama[/name_f]
  • May [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
  • May [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]

0 voters

Fern [name_f]Ayelet[/name_f] & [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f] got my votes.

Ayelet I just adore (the sound; the meaning), but rarely see mentioned, so I jumped on that! I also like [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] & [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Margalit[/name_f] a lot. [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] I would much prefer (and love) as [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] - such a lovely forest nymph vibe.

May [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f] is just so beautifully soft, and zesty. The runner up here for me, would be [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Nechama[/name_f].

1 Like

Cannot get over [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] – it’s perfect.

Tough call between [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Berenice[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f], though. Both are great and I really can’t say which I like more!

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f]! For [name_f]May[/name_f], I was conflicted–I really like [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f], which is what I voted for, but also [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f].

All the combos are very interesting!
[name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f] are so beautiful! I also adore [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Margalit[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]. [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] is cute too!
I think [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] would have a nicer flow.

1 Like

Thank you :grinning: For some reason, I don’t really like [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] as a FN, I can’t really picture having a little [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], it’s always felt more like a middle, similar to [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] for me!

1 Like

Thank you so much :smile:

1 Like

I’ve tried to get on the [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] boat but I’m super picky about what names it’s paired with!

Thank you, I’m so conflicted with [name_f]May[/name_f] too :crazy_face:

I voted for [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f]. I just love this combination and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f]!

1 Like

May [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] is so cute! And I voted for [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] - The only two options that are easily pronounceable without explanation.

1 Like

I adore [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Margalit[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f]! :heart:

1 Like

This was so tough, as you have so many beautiful options!
I voted for [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f]. I think it’s so gorgeous. [name_f]Fern[/name_f] is so gentle and sweet, and I feel like [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] adds an extra bit of strength. Also, I pronounced [name_f]Elisheva[/name_f] correctly on the first try, in case you were concerned about that!
I also really love [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], which feels like the name of a little girl who loves to be surrounded by nature and animals, and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Ayelet[/name_f] which sounds so beautiful, like the name of a princess.

The [name_f]May[/name_f] options were even more difficult!
I think [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Tzipporah[/name_f], and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] are all so magical and pretty. [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] is also really sweet, just maybe seems a little plain next to your other choices.

Fern Elisheva and May Tzipporah are wonderful