Fictional Family: Andrew, Ashleigh, Kara, Caspian and ?!

I’m working on naming the main characters for the new story I’m working on, and I am stuck on the name for my main character. Dear Namberries, please help! Her (the MC’s) family consists of two parent and five children–the main character, her mother, stepfather, brother and three step siblings. See below:

[name]Franklin[/name]/[name]Wilkes[/name] Family

Step Father: [name]David[/name] ([name]Dave[/name]) [name]John[/name] [name]Franklin[/name], [name]Early[/name] 50’s
Mother: [name]Kimberly[/name] [name]Anne[/name] [name]Franklin[/name] (formerly [name]Wilkes[/name], maiden name [name]Smith[/name]),
Step Brother: [name]Andrew[/name] [name]David[/name] [name]Franklin[/name], Age 20
Brother: [name]Caspian[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Wilkes[/name], NN [name]Ian[/name], Age 17
Step [name]Sister[/name]: [name]Ashleigh[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Franklin[/name], Age 16
Main Character: _______ _______ [name]Wilkes[/name], Age 15
Step [name]Sister[/name]: [name]Kara[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Franklin[/name], Age 10

They also have a dog, [name]Gretl[/name], a female Miniature Pinscher.

I’m completely set on the names I’ve picked already, it’s just the MC’s name that’s been giving me a problem. [name]Kimmy[/name], her mother, is a very romantic, imaginative and artistic character, and so she picked romantic names for her children, unlike her stepchildren’s names, which are not as nearly as creative or original (no offense to any Andrews, Ashleighs and [name]Karas[/name]). I would like for my MC’s name to be something nickname-able in some way. [name]Flower[/name]/botanical names are good, and so are names that contain a spunky letter, like V or Q or R.

Below are names that are close to what I’m looking for, but didn’t make the cut:

[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Clover[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Calandra[/name]
[name]Frederica[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name]
[name]Demetria[/name]
[name]Vesper[/name]
[name]Amarantha[/name]
[name]Thalassa[/name]
[name]Adamina[/name]
[name]Verina[/name]

If you’d like some personality to go off of, my MC is, first and foremost, spunky. She’s not afraid to take risks, but she can be bitter. She’s prideful and stubborn, always thinks she’s right and refuses to admit when she’s wrong. MC can never sit still and usually fidgets with any jewelry she’s wearing, is a little bit of a germaphobe and inexplicably always knows which direction is [name]North[/name]. Finally, she always has perfect posture.

Thank you, so much! I am at such a total loss, and any and all suggestions are welcome! :smiley:

What about:

[name]Katharina[/name]
[name]Noelia[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Octavia[/name]
[name]Sophronia[/name]
[name]Verena[/name]
[name]Esmeralda[/name]
[name]Laetitia[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Rosamond[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Calanthe[/name]
[name]Arista[/name]
[name]Alethea[/name]
[name]Magdalena[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Romilda[/name]
[name]Rowena[/name]
[name]Diantha[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Noemi[/name]
[name]Ramona[/name]
[name]Marianne[/name]
[name]Melisande[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Hypatia[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Esther[/name]
[name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Lilith[/name]
[name]Adela[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Liora[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]

Oh, thank you!!! [name]Calanthe[/name] [name]Bianca[/name] is absolutely perfect! Thank you so, so much!