Fifth baby!

My sister just found out she was pregnant this week and asked me to take to the forum for ideas.

Her current children are [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] Battles, [name_m]Obadiah[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m], and [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f]. All middle names are family names. For the new baby, a boy would most likely be middle named [name_m]Rand[/name_m] (baby’s grandfathers are [name_m]Randolph[/name_m] and [name_m]Randall[/name_m]), and a girl would most likely be [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] (my sister’s grandmother).

As you can see she loves old testament boy names. Her girl names don’t have to be Biblical, although there are some there she likes. She and I have stuck these names into Nymbler, and really not seen anything worth even considering other than names already used somewhere in our family.

So Berries, what do you think?

[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] Battles
[name_m]Obadiah[/name_m] [name_m]Stephen[/name_m]
[name_f]Alethea[/name_f] [name_f]Ellen[/name_f]
??__ [name_m]Rand[/name_m]
??__ [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

[name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]

[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u]

What kind of girl names does she like? Or what would [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] have been named if not [name_f]Alethea[/name_f]?

[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m]
[name_m]Amos[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Matthias[/name_m]
[name_m]Samson[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnabas[/name_m]/[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Basil[/name_m]
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]
[name_u]Ira[/name_u]
[name_m]Jethro[/name_m]
[name_m]Lemuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyril[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]
[name_m]Damian[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_m]Maximus[/name_m]
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]

[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Callisto[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Ione[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_f]Eluned[/name_f]
[name_f]Hester[/name_f]
[name_f]Heloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Evanthe[/name_f]

Thank you guys for your suggestions. I will pass them along. My sister always wanted a [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], but her husband was never sold on it. They have also been tossing around [name_f]Oriana[/name_f], which is a family name. But other than that, nothing has really hit them. For all the boys they discussed [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] vs [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] and [name_f]Alethea[/name_f] always won out. She called me today and said that they are really loving [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m], but just no idea really if it’s a girl.