• Callie,Maya, & Nate : 0 (0%)
  • Torrin, Ryleigh & Lennon : 1 (17%)
  • Miriam,Kate & Julian : 1 (17%)
  • Della,Georgia & Nate : 0 (0%)
  • Della,Adelyn & Brady : 0 (0%)
  • Genevieve, Miriam, & Leo : 1 (17%)
  • Barrett,Evie, & Jude : 1 (17%)
  • Genevieve,Lydia & Jace: 0 (0%)

I think the main Heroines name should be Miriam, especially if you want to add effect to her seeming ‘normality,’ paired with her surname, Wolfhart, gives a sort of suspense to the idea that one would suspect that she has something strange about her (and her family) with the Victorian house and ‘accident.’ Genevieve i belive would suit her twin quite nicely. And Leo Sullivan, sounds pretty darn good and cool and fits his stereotype. It also gives him a down-to-earth vibe that you seem to etch out for us, as I am suspecting he will eventually fall in love with her or something.

Yeah, I have to say I’m quite surprised and intrigued by your style of writing. You seem to be an amateur, but Don’t Give Up! I’m a pretty good and precise critic, so belive me when I say that I suspect you of having a lot of talent. Work away at your craft and never stop looking for inspiration being a writer and do the best that YOU can do to improve your skills. There’s something about this small piece that has caught my attention. I’m very surprised.

Let me know the name of your story so I can find it when it is complete.