Fill the blanks for me!

[name]Hi[/name]

I have a son named [name]Lorcan[/name] [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Noah[/name]. I have chosen [name]Findlay[/name] as a name for his brother, but am having a tough time settling on middle names that flow well with [name]Lorcan[/name]'s.

I like:
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
Jospeh
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]

I’ve been discussing this with [name]Lemon[/name] on another thread but wondered if anyone else had any ideas - I’m very open to names not on the list above, but would like hebrew middle names. What middle name would you give [name]Findlay[/name], considering his brother’s full name? We like [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Luke[/name] [name]Aaron[/name], [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Luke[/name] [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Luke[/name] [name]Jacob[/name], but would also like 2-2-2 syllables. Any ideas?

Thanks, Kath xx

Also liking [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Adam[/name], but wondering if [name]Caleb[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] in the same positions is a little much? x

I’m looking for the brothers to have a similar feel and tone to their whole names. x

[name]Hi[/name] Kath!
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]*
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]*
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Asher[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]*
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]*
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Adam[/name] (I don’t think this is too matchy with your other son’s name)

I starred my favorites…what handsome names!

Also liking [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Adam[/name], but wondering if [name]Caleb[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] in the same positions is a little much? x[/quote]

I like the flow of [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Aaron[/name] [name]Luke[/name] more than [name]Luke[/name] [name]Aaron[/name].
or

[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Asher[/name] [name]Lachlan[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Joel[/name] [name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Ben[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Scott[/name] ([name]Thomas[/name] one of [name]Jesus[/name]’ apostles)

[name]Lorcan[/name] [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Asher[/name] [name]Luke[/name] - great!

I really [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Asher[/name] [name]Michael[/name]…it flows nice together. I just love the name [name]Asher[/name], would you ever consider [name]Asher[/name] [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name]?? But I love it the other way too.

Thanks for your replies everyone. I’ve been thinking about it over the weekend and am still unsure, but I think the following combinations are the contenders! (I’ll just list all of them, in no particular order):

[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Luke[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Luke[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Joel[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] Jospeh [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Joel[/name] [name]Asher[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Luke[/name] [name]Jared[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Adam[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Joel[/name] [name]Ruben[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Ruben[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Nathan[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Asher[/name]

Please let me know what your choice would be, for a brother to [name]Lorcan[/name] [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Noah[/name]. I’m not necessarily looking for the name you like the best, just the one that you best see for [name]Lorcan[/name]'s brother - feel, flow, rhythm and sounds of the names, even the way they would look written down together. If you could give reasons for your choice, that would be fantastic!

Many, many thanks :slight_smile:

Kath xx

[name]Hi[/name], Kath!

Firstly, I wouldn’t choose any of the [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Luke[/name] or [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] combos because of the repeating L sounds in both names - I just don’t care for the flow there!

I loved [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Asher[/name] [name]Michael[/name], but [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Asher[/name] is darling, too! [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Adam[/name] is another favorite of mine, personally! I think [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Asher[/name] would be amazing, too. In the end, of your choices, I think [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Asher[/name] is best with [name]Lorcan[/name] [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Noah[/name] - [name]Michael[/name] gives [name]Findlay[/name] added strength and sounds dignified, while [name]Asher[/name] (great meaning!) adds a bit of whimsy and softness, like [name]Noah[/name] does for [name]Lorcan[/name]! Perfection.

Take care,

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I have to agree with [name]Lemon[/name]. I think those names are too similar to your other sons and may be a bit harsh sounding.

These are the ones I like best:

[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Asher[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Joel[/name] [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] Jospeh [name]Asher[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Findlay[/name] [name]Joel[/name] [name]Ruben[/name]

[name]Just[/name] to throw out a new one – [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Ruben[/name] [name]Simon[/name]

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Lemon[/name]!

Yes, I do agree with what you’ve said, and I do love [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Asher[/name]. I think, by a slight margin, I prefer [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Asher[/name] - how do you feel on [name]Caleb[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] in the same positions? Too matchy? If it is, I’ll probably go with [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Asher[/name].

Thanks again,

Kath xx

I [name]Love[/name] [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Adam[/name] [name]Joel[/name] & [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jay[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]

Kath,

I don’t think that having [name]Caleb[/name] and [name]Jacob[/name] in the same position is too matchy, but if you are worried, I’d choose [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Asher[/name] over [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Asher[/name] - I prefer the second choice, though, too…

We are feeling pretty sure that we are going to go with [name]Michael[/name] [name]Asher[/name]. So:

[name]Lorcan[/name] [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Findlay[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Asher[/name]

Thanks for your excellent advice!

x x x

Kath,

So glad you reached a decision! [name]Michael[/name] is strong and sturdy, the perfect compliment to [name]Findlay[/name] and [name]Asher[/name], I think…