Final 3 narrowed down 😂

Looking for some opinions, I’ve shared a few ideas with family and friends and they have quite mixed opinions about them… Husband is fine with any of these, what do you think? Other boys are E.merson, W!lder and R0wan

• Solomon [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]
  • Leo [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] or [name_u]Florian[/name_u]
  • Florian [name_m]David[/name_m]

0 voters

I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] better than [name_u]Florian[/name_u]. But, either way, I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is adorable <3

1 Like

Solomon [name_u]Forest[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I adore [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]

1 Like

I love [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]! That’s definitely my favorite. However, of the three, [name_m]Leo[/name_m] probably fits the best with your boys’ names, even though all three could work. Still, my vote goes to [name_u]Florian[/name_u] because I love its unexpected, nature-y feel. <3

1 Like

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is just so cool and goes perfectly with your other boys!

1 Like

I love both [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]! I like [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] a bit better as a combo but I think [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] goes better with your other kids’ names

1 Like

Leo [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] or [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]! :lion: :sunny:

1 Like

Leo [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] are gorgeous! I slightly prefer [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] myself.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! At this point I’m ready to draw a name from a hat because I absolutely cannot decide!

I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] best followed by [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Florian [name_m]David[/name_m] sounds so retro I love it

My favourite combo is [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], but I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] fits better stylistically with your other sons’ names so I voted for it.

I really think [name_u]Florian[/name_u] by a mile.
Emersôn, Wîlder, Rôwan and Florîan just sound so perfect.

[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] is precious.

I love all of the options, but I voted for [name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]! It’s so gentle, earthy, and grounded!