Final 4- which name is the best?

See the results of this poll: Which name is the BEST?

Respondents: 63 (This poll is closed)

• Indigo : 11 (14%)
  • Miriam : 19 (24%)
  • Violet : 38 (48%)
  • Zoe: 11 (14%)

I love both [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] or [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]

I really like [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! I wish my husband would consider it for a BG!

I love everything about the name [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! It can be whatever you want it to be and it holds true - it’s perfect for anyone looking for a name that’s sweet, beautiful, unique, spunky, fresh, and pairs well with lots of names. It’s a winner!!

Ugh I like them all! I could’ve ticked them all but in the end I went with [name_u]Indigo[/name_u].
It’s a recent crush, I love that it’s uncommon and not too fussy and a classy way to get the nn [name_f]Indi[/name_f].

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] are equal to be. Very nice names, equally common.

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] I love as a full name but haven’t heard any great obvious nns. The two Miriams I know have the nns [name_m]Muir[/name_m] and [name_f]Mima[/name_f].

Indigo for me, but then I am biased as I have a little Indigo myself! I love her name and am so glad I chose it, she is sometimes Indigo and sometimes Indi and I love the fact that she has the choice of two great name options.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] got my votes! Both are huge favorites of mine, and I couldn’t decide between the two!

I like them all so this was a hard one. I voted for [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] in the end as it seems under-used and has a beautiful strong yet gentle quality and such a strong feeling of tradition which appeals to me.

Thanks designer78 :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] and voted for that and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u].