Final Five Full Names - Vote Now!!

See the results of this poll: Help Make The Final Pick…

Respondents: 75 (This poll is closed)

• Thomas Wyatt Johnson: 19 (25%)
  • Leopold Thor Johnson: 16 (21%)
  • Alfred Thor Johnson: 4 (5%)
  • Henry Duke Johnson: 24 (32%)
  • Thor Leopold Johnson: 12 (16%)

To be honest, [name]Thomas[/name] is the only first name I [name]LOVE[/name], though I think [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Henry[/name] flows a little better than [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name].

Good luck!

[name]Hi[/name]! Quick question: If you went with [name]Leopold[/name] for a first name, would you call him [name]Leo[/name] for short?

Take care!

[name]Leo[/name] or [name]Thor[/name], whichever one fits him best and sticks. There is a tradition in our family of using middle names, so we have that option with any of the above.

[name]Leo[/name] or [name]Thor[/name], whichever one fits him best and sticks. There is a tradition in our family of using middle names, so we have that option with any of the above.[/quote]

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] but I think that’s because I’m not as adventurous as you are. I quite like [name]Thor[/name] but didn’t really like any of the combos he was in. Does [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Thor[/name] look funny? I think it does. Hmm. If I had to choose a [name]Thor[/name] combo I think I would do [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name].

Edited after reading [name]Jill[/name]'s question and your response: If you are quite happy using first or middle names for everyday use, I think [name]Thor[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] flows better than [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name] and then you still have the option to call him [name]Leo[/name] or [name]Thor[/name], whichever fits.

Interesting voting early on. [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] jumped way out front with [name]Henry[/name] [name]Duke[/name] making a comeback. I think I’ll add together the votes for the three [name]Thor[/name] names and consider them one. I’ll check in tomorrow with my final thoughts. Thanks for voting!

I’m really loving [name]Leopold[/name]. I voted for [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name] but [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] was a close second.

[name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. I just love it! [name]Leo[/name] is cute, [name]Thor[/name] is spunky. :wink:

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

After you said you’d be using [name]Leo[/name] as a nickname, I voted for [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. :slight_smile: I know how much you love [name]Thor[/name], and [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name] was my favorite [name]Thor[/name] combo. (Plus, I love [name]Leo[/name]!) I love [name]Henry[/name], too, but [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] sounds really cool to me!

Good luck!

I also voted for [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name]! I think [name]Leo[/name] or [name]Thor[/name] would be so cute!

You are aware that [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] was a 16th century poet (and also a character on the recent TV seies The Tudors), right?

Actually no, but I’m not to worried about it. I don’t know anyone that watches the Tudors and I’m sure his friends at school won’t be watching it either. Besides, he’ll be known as [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] or [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. And with a last name like [name]Johnson[/name] you get used to having the same name as other people.

Actually no, but I’m not to worried about it. I don’t know anyone that watches the Tudors and I’m sure his friends at school won’t be watching it either. Besides, he’ll be known as [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] or [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. And with a last name like [name]Johnson[/name] you get used to having the same name as other people.[/quote]

Oh! Thank you for writing that out. I just realized that I really don’t like the look or sound of [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. I keep my vote for [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name]! :slight_smile:

Now that I look at it I’m actually more concerned that [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] looks kind of like [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Jefferson[/name]. Hmmm. Well, I’m liking the [name]Thor[/name] names and [name]Henry[/name] [name]Duke[/name] better at this point anyway.

I voted [name]Thor[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] but [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name] is fine too. My [name]BIL[/name] goes by his middle name, and his one caveat to me and my husband is not to call the child by his MN, because it leads to confusion for the rest of his life! So I guess, even though you say you’ll wait and see whether he’s more [name]Thor[/name] or [name]Leo[/name], I would put the one you think he’s Most Likely to be as his FN. [name]Just[/name] a personal preference. Good luck, I really like both of those choices! (and I don’t like [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]- way, way too normal, even with the MN of [name]Wyatt[/name]).

You know I’m in full support of [name]Thor[/name] [name]Leopold[/name]! Gorgeous and unusual!
If you feel like taking a “safer” route, then [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name], nn [name]Leo[/name] works too, I suppose. :slight_smile:
I just [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Thor[/name]!

My two nephews go by their middle name - they’re now in college. I’m not aware of any issues they had with it. But yeah, I’ll try to get the preferred name first. Thanks!

So glad you went with [name]Thor[/name]…what a great name! Of your choices, I went with [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] the idea of [name]Leo[/name] [name]Thor[/name]…it strikes me as handsome, original, energetic, and interesting.

I am with [name]Jill[/name] and [name]Lemon[/name] on this one

[name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name] although [name]Thor[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] has a better flow.

Best wishes

PS It has never fazed me to be called by either my first or middle name.