Final Four... any thoughts on theses?????

Ok, we are down to the final four… place your votes or let me know if i should go back to the drawing board! hahaha!

Last name is very irish - McGui…
thanks!

• [name]Reilly[/name] [name]Michael[/name] McGui…
  • [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Michael[/name] McGui…
  • [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Michael[/name] McGui…
  • [name]Parker[/name] [name]Michael[/name] McGuin…
  • Start over again…

I vote for [name]Benjamin[/name]!

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Michael[/name] Mc_______ has good flow, but [name]Michael[/name] is VERY common! Are you set on [name]Michael[/name] as a middle name (does it have significance to you?)
If not, I think some of your other names would make great middle names:
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Parker[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Reilly[/name]

I also really like [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] with your last name.

Yep… [name]Michael[/name] is my dad’s name so… we are set on that. I know it’s popular but, we have to get some family name in there! haha! Thanks!!!

I vote for [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Michael[/name]! I like the rough handsomeness of [name]Sawyer[/name] with the classic [name]Michael[/name].

I really like [name]Parker[/name], but its VERY popular and doesn’t flow very well with [name]Michael[/name].
I also [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Riley[/name] (spelled this way), but its also popular and actually more popular as a girls name than a boys name.
[name]Sawyer[/name] is not my style, but I don’t dislike it…just very popular.
[name]Benjamin[/name]…ditto to [name]Sawyer[/name].

All of the names you have picked out are quite common. I’m not sure how much that bothers you, but just FYI here are their numbers on the SSA list.
[name]Benjamin[/name] - 25
[name]Parker[/name] - 103
[name]Sawyer[/name] - 225
[name]Riley[/name] - 106 (39 for girls)

Of your options, I would go with [name]Riley[/name] (I still really like it :slight_smile: ) but here’s a few less popular options that may or may not strike your fancy :slight_smile: I went with names similar in style and feel to those you have listed here. Sorry if I’m being overwhelming or completley off base … :confused:
[name]Greyson[/name] - 381
[name]Declan[/name] - 347
[name]Callum[/name] - 976 (nn [name]Cal[/name])
[name]Lawson[/name] - 703
[name]Oliver[/name] - I so love this…unfortunatley its quite popular as well :frowning: 118 (nn [name]Ollie[/name])
[name]Callahan[/name] - not in top 1000 (nn [name]Cal[/name])
[name]Finnegan[/name] - 647 (nn [name]Finn[/name])
[name]Donovan[/name] - 214
[name]Rafferty[/name] - not in the Top 1000 (nn [name]Rafe[/name])
[name]Anderson[/name] - 326
[name]Hugh[/name] - 998
[name]Reed[/name] - 409 ([name]LOVE[/name])
[name]Walker[/name] - 499
[name]Wade[/name] - 591
[name]Blair[/name] - not in Top 1000
[name]Sullivan[/name] - 706

I loooove [name]Sawyer[/name], nest reilly, then parker. [name]Benjamin[/name] is too common to me. But I like unique. [name]Sawyer[/name] sounds great with the whole name and its unique without being weird.

[name]Reilly[/name] [name]Michael[/name] McGui: I really love the sound and flow of this with your last name. It may or may not bother you, but I thought I’d mention that [name]Riley[/name] is seriously popular on little girls these days.

[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Michael[/name] McGui…: I think that [name]Sawyer[/name] is handsome, but if your last name is what I think it is, it ends in an -er sound, which to me, sounds repetitive with [name]Sawyer[/name]'s -er ending. If your last name isn’t what I think it is, just ignore the -er issue. :slight_smile:

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Michael[/name] McGui…I think that this is really handsome…

[name]Parker[/name] [name]Michael[/name] McGuin: Okay, I see that your last name doesn’t end in an -er sound. :slight_smile: I do think that [name]Parker[/name] flows well with your last name, but I personally don’t think it sounds as fresh as [name]Sawyer[/name].

So, from the -er names, I’ll vote for [name]Sawyer[/name], and I’ll vote for [name]Benjamin[/name] over [name]Reilly[/name].

I really love [name]Rica[/name]'s suggestions of [name]Donovan[/name] and [name]Sullivan[/name] (unless your last name ends in an -in sound)! :slight_smile:

[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Grady[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] (I think that longer first names sound great!)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

To me, it’s a tie between [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name]. Good luck choosing! :slight_smile:

[name]Reilly[/name] [name]Michael[/name]

I agree

[name]Reilly[/name] [name]Michael[/name] has my vote…flows nicely and [name]Reilly[/name] for a boy is classy but not overdone. Good luck!

I’m voting for [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. ricamaca’s suggestion of [name]Donovan[/name] is one of my favorites and the combo [name]Donovan[/name] [name]Michael[/name] at point was on our list.

[name]Benjamin[/name]!!!

It’s the most classic of your choices. The others, to me, will always shout “you were born around 2000.”

[name]Riley[/name] is fine, but I think it’s more common for girls and I would hate to have a boy [name]Riley[/name] and a girl [name]Riley[/name] in the class. [name]Sawyer[/name] reminds me of the show Lost - and he’s cute, but a con artist. [name]Parker[/name], well, just not my taste.

[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Michael[/name] gets my vote. It’s a very strong boyish name. [name]Reilly[/name] has gone the way of [name]Ashley[/name] and [name]Taylor[/name]. I still love it for a boy but it may get tricky if there are female [name]Riley[/name]'s in his class!

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Michael[/name]

Is benjamin too long with our last name… McGuinness??? My hubby is digging [name]Reilly[/name] right now, which is a surprise…

Think [name]Parker[/name] is out, don’t think i like it anymore? (but ask me next week)

Thanks for the suggestions…

• [name]Grayson[/name]… i like the nn gray
  • [name]Callahan[/name]… love [name]Cal[/name] as a nn but, don’t want to be too irish sounding… if that makes any sense?
  • [name]Reed[/name]… love but hubby doesn’t

Thanks again girls… at least i have a month left… uggggg stressing me out!

I don’t think [name]Benjamin[/name] is to long if you plan to call him [name]Ben[/name] most of the time. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Benson[/name] as a shorter alternative?

[name]Grayson[/name] McGuinness is so cute!

I love [name]Sawyer[/name]. If it had worked with our son’s last name, this would have been it!