Final Poll!! Please vote!

See the results of this poll: Sidney Warren and:

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Albert Henry Matthews: 11 (26%)
  • Albert Laurence Matthews: 11 (26%)
  • Albert Joseph Matthews: 9 (21%)
  • Albert Samuel Matthews: 6 (14%)
  • Albert Harvey Matthews: 6 (14%)

[name]Albert[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] – I don’t know why, but this is kind of boring for me.
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Laurence[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] – I like this. [name]Laurence[/name] sounds so much like [name]Warren[/name], though…so I would be tempted to choose something else.
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] – the one I voted for. I have always loved the name [name]Joseph[/name], and [name]Albert[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] sounds nice. You get the bonus nickname AJ if you ever wanted to use that, too.
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] – I like this one, too…but not as much as [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] – I really like this, it is a fun combo. I like the “-ey” ending of the middle name, it has good flow. The “-ey” ending also ties in with brother [name]Sidney[/name] :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Albert[/name] [name]Laurence[/name] [name]Matthews[/name], but I like it better spelled [name]Lawrence[/name] (it looks for masculine) than [name]Laurence[/name], unless you have a specific family tie to that spelling.

Goodness I am in shock did I miss something along the way? Where did [name]Cara[/name] go to? I love [name]Cara[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]. Of course your other options are lovely but I thought [name]Cara[/name] was set in stone.

Now to the boy’s list

Again I am sorry that [name]Morgan[/name] didn’t make it as a finalist.

So what to choose for a middle? My prediction is that I think that the nameberries will lean towards [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name], they are nameberry favourites.

However, I think my vote goes to [name]Albert[/name] [name]Laurence[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] mainly because it seems to have a good feel and flow with [name]Albert[/name] and it is fresh and I have been wondering for ages when [name]Laurence[/name]/[name]Lawrence[/name] would be revived.

I like the quirkiness of [name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] [name]Matthews[/name], [name]Harvey[/name] dresses [name]Albert[/name] up from being revived vintage to revived intellectual vintage with a smack of American flavour.

As always all the best I can’t wait to see the final two choices! :slight_smile:

PS I had a final look at the choices and I still like [name]Albert[/name] [name]Henry[/name], so maybe this should be my pick?

Thanks everyone! rollo - we just can’t find a middle name we really love that fits with [name]Cara[/name] and our surname so have decided to go with [name]Eve[/name] which was our original girls name which has always felt right. Bit sad about loosing [name]Cara[/name] but despite ages of trying and looking through hundreds of books/websites just can’t find anything that is right. I love [name]Eve[/name] equally and we get to use [name]Lucinda[/name] too :slight_smile:

[name]Harvey[/name] is one of my very favourite names but hub isn’t particularly keen - although I managed to pull the “i’m the one giving birth” card to get [name]Warren[/name] as [name]Sid[/name]'s middle last time so may be able to do that again!

[name]Joseph[/name] is a name we both love so much that we aren’t sure whether to save it for a first name for a potential future son?? [name]Sidney[/name], [name]Albert[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name]? ([name]Sid[/name], [name]Al[/name] and [name]Joe[/name]?)

Thanks [name]Rachel[/name]

I love [name]Albert[/name] [name]Laurence[/name]; [name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] would be second.

I saw your last post about [name]Joseph[/name] as a potential brother and my opinion is that it is much too common place to stand next to [name]Sidney[/name] and [name]Albert[/name]. If you both love the name, I would pair it with [name]Albert[/name] - [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] are very distinguished brothers!

ETA: I forgot to say that I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eve[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] nn [name]Evie[/name]. This is definitely in my top 10 names seen on Nameberry!