Final shortlist, 4th child, please help!

We have two daughters, Pippa Clare and Zoe Leigh, a son Jack Nicholas. We are trying to decide our second sons name. I like the name Joseph which is also a family name but think it might be a bit weird with Jack? For middle names we are thinking a variation of Harry/Harold/Harrison or Joseph.

Our shortlist of boys names are
Benjamin
Hugh/Hugo
Joseph
Luke
Seth

Any other ideas are welcomed!

Thank you

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]! Perfect fit with [name_m]Jack[/name_m].

My favourites are [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] and [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m].

[name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] gets my vote! [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] and all the jo names seem over-saturated imo…[name_f]Joelle[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_u]Josie[/name_u], jojo, [name_m]Joe[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_f]Josette[/name_f], [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]…I work in the schools and there really are a lot of people with jo-names! So, my vote is [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] - I like it with [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and with the siblings!

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]!

I like [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] just as much but it runs into [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] sounding like “Huge”.

My second pick would be [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] with the nn [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is the clear standout to me as well. Your kids names are spunky and fun, zippy and energetic, modern yet classic - really great all of them, and perfect together. I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is the one that fits right in with that style. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] is a great match.

I think [name_m]Jack[/name_m] & [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] sound great together. I like all your names except [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]…that’s just an old-man name to me. And then there’s the [name_m]Hugh[/name_m] Who? WHo’s [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]? Who are [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]? etc.

I like [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]/[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] best! Also both sound great with the siblings! I also like [name_u]Seth[/name_u] as well

My favorite with [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_f]Zoe[/name_f], and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. They are all short names that manage not to repeat any sounds.

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] would be perfect!