Final showdown: Tessa vs Cora,which one sounds better to you

Thank you everyone for your feedback on our previous post. [name]Clio[/name] is out but [name]Cora[/name] is on the table now.

Middle name probably will be [name]Juliette[/name].

Last name is [name]Garcia[/name]-Levins.

Thank you once again =)

Hmmmm so [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] or [name]Cora[/name] [name]Juliette[/name]… I like [name]Tessa[/name] better:) But I like [name]Theresa[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] nn [name]Tessa[/name] even more!

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

ditto!!

I like the name [name]Cora[/name] better than [name]Tessa[/name] in general.

I’m honestly having a hard time with both names with the last name [name]Garcia[/name]-Levins. I think that, since both names end in A, they run into [name]Garcia[/name] a bit too much for my liking. [name]Cora[/name] [name]Garcia[/name]-Levins, [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Garcia[/name]-Levins…

I prefer [name]Tess[/name] [name]Garcia[/name]-Levins, to be frank. That way, the name has a distinct sound separate from your surname. [name]Tess[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Garcia[/name]-Levins is my vote of your options. But, I think something like [name]Tess[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] has better flow…

I really like [name]Tessa[/name] and I think it goes better with your surname.

love them both! [name]Juliette[/name] is super cute.

I prefer [name]Cora[/name] to [name]Tessa[/name], and [name]Cora[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] is one of my favorite [name]Cora[/name] combos.

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] doesn’t flow well to me because I hear the repetitive “eh” sounds in both names.

I think a first name that doesn’t end in a A would sound better with [name]Garcia[/name], but I still like the overall flow of [name]Cora[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Garcia[/name]-Levins.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Cora[/name] is beautiful and I seem to hear it less often then [name]Tess[/name]/[name]Tessa[/name].

[name]Cora[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] is beautiful! [name]Tessa[/name] is also nice, but too much of a nickname.

Let’s see… I like [name]Tessa[/name] better than [name]Cora[/name], generally, but they are both very pretty names. I think [name]Tessa[/name] sounds better with your last name. When I say [name]Cora[/name] [name]Garcia[/name]-Levins, I don’t like hearing the ‘[name]Cor[/name]’ and ‘[name]Gar[/name]’ together- the sounds are too similar too me.

I agree!

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] is what I prefer but, [name]Cora[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] goes well together.

I vote for [name]Cora[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Tessa[/name].

I vote [name]Cora[/name], but I really like both names.

[name]Cora[/name]! one of my faves and sounds beautiful with juliette.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cora[/name] to the tip of my toes! Although I think that [name]Corinne[/name] [name]Garcia[/name] flows better and isn’t so choppy. You could then use the nn:[name]Cora[/name].

[name]Cora[/name] is beautiful no matter what though.