Final Two Full Names - Thanks for voting!

See the results of this poll: Our final two…

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Leo Torvald Johnson: 34 (72%)
  • Henry Duke Johnson: 13 (28%)

I absolutely love [name]Leo[/name] [name]Thor[/name]! I think that was my hesitation about voting for the [name]Thor[/name] names on the prior poll - [name]Leopold[/name] is too much for me too.

Unfortunately, if I can’t have the drama and melody of [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name], I just can’t vote for [name]Leo[/name] [name]Thor[/name] - it isn’t enough of a name for me. Thus, my vote now - shocking! - goes to [name]Henry[/name] [name]Duke[/name], which I think is handsome and whimsical. Not to mention I adore [name]Henry[/name]…

Have you considered [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thor[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]?

I feel your pain. For some reason [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thor[/name] doesn’t do it for me. The only other long-form name we might consider is a family name, [name]Thor[/name] [name]Roland[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. But at this point I hate to add another name to the mix.

I honestly do not like the name [name]Leo[/name], unless its a nn. I think [name]Leonard[/name] or Leanardo would be great. and no offense but thor just looks like you spelled throw wrong without the w. all in all my vote must go to [name]Henry[/name] [name]Duke[/name] (which reminds me of dukes of hazards) [name]Johnson[/name].

I feel your pain. For some reason [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thor[/name] doesn’t do it for me. The only other long-form name we might consider is a family name, [name]Thor[/name] [name]Roland[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. But at this point I hate to add another name to the mix.[/quote]

I prefer [name]Henry[/name] [name]Duke[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] to [name]Thor[/name] [name]Roland[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. [name]Just[/name] another side note - eek! - what about [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thorvald[/name] [name]Johnson[/name], called [name]Thor[/name] (potentially)?

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I feel your pain. For some reason [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thor[/name] doesn’t do it for me. The only other long-form name we might consider is a family name, [name]Thor[/name] [name]Roland[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. But at this point I hate to add another name to the mix.[/quote]

I prefer [name]Henry[/name] [name]Duke[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] to [name]Thor[/name] [name]Roland[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. [name]Just[/name] another side note - eek! - what about [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thorvald[/name] [name]Johnson[/name], called [name]Thor[/name] (potentially)?

[name]Lemon[/name] :-)[/quote]

[name]Leo[/name] Torvald [name]Johnson[/name] ?? I do like the [name]Tor[/name] pronunciation of [name]Thor[/name] and Torvald would get us there.

Personally, I prefer [name]Henry[/name] Torvald. [name]Leo[/name] still looks incomplete to me, even with a longer middle name. For me, [name]Leo[/name] just needs to be short for something! I do really like [name]Henry[/name] Torvald, though…

Oh my gosh! I love [name]Leo[/name] Torvald [name]Johnson[/name]! I had voted for [name]Henry[/name] [name]Duke[/name] because [name]Leo[/name] [name]Thor[/name] didn’t flow as well as [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Thor[/name], but if [name]Leo[/name] Torvald had been up there, I definitely would have given it my vote. :slight_smile:

[name]Henry[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] are two of my favorite names, so I really love your list. :slight_smile:

Take care!

Okay, thanks [name]Lemon[/name].

Okay, thanks [name]Lemon[/name].[/quote]

I’m sorry! If its any consolation, I do like [name]Leo[/name] Torvald much more than [name]Leo[/name] [name]Thor[/name]… :wink:

Thanks [name]Jill[/name] and [name]Lemon[/name]. I’m really liking [name]Leo[/name] Torvald [name]Johnson[/name]! It sort of has the same flow of my old favorite [name]Thor[/name] [name]Leopold[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. And I’d get to call him [name]Tor[/name]! It would be nice to hear from our board member from Norway on this idea. Dearest, are you there???

I’m glad you have a name that you and your wife both really like! It is distinguished and handsome, yet still playful. What was the name you agreed on for a girl? I can’t quite remember…

Take care!

[name]Hi[/name]! So, is it [name]Leo[/name] Torvald [name]Johnson[/name] now? (If it is, I’ll go change my vote.) :slight_smile:

As much as I love [name]Henry[/name], with [name]Johnson[/name] being such a common last name, [name]Leo[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] sounds more distinctive to me than [name]Henry[/name] [name]Johnson[/name].

Great job for thinking of Torvald! :slight_smile:

I’m really liking [name]Leo[/name] Torvald. [name]Leo[/name] [name]Thor[/name] is just a little too abrupt sounding to me. [name]Henry[/name] [name]Duke[/name] is nice but not my favorite.

I’m glad you have a name that you and your wife both really like! It is distinguished and handsome, yet still playful. What was the name you agreed on for a girl? I can’t quite remember…

Take care!

[name]Lemon[/name] :-)[/quote]

HaHa, well that’s pretty wide open at this point. My wife liked [name]Elena[/name] because it combines her and her mother’s name. But now she thinks it’s too common and girly for our style. We spent a lot of time trying to honor family but are now leaning toward giving the child a totally unique name. A nordic name would be good, unisex would be good. We’ll see. Thanks again!

[name]Just[/name] changed [name]Thor[/name] to Torvald in the poll! Change your vote if you wish. Thanks!

Great! Off to change my vote… :slight_smile:

Take care!

Oh, I love [name]Leo[/name] Torvold! I personally couldn’t have used [name]Leopold[/name] either, so I actually like the shortening a lot. Torvold is nice and solid in the second place and has the ability to be shortened to [name]Thor[/name]/[name]Tor[/name].
(You know I’m pouting a little since [name]Thor[/name] isn’t in the first name spot, but I’m consoling myself with the fact that your family often uses middle names!) :wink:

Beautiful flow, strong masculinity, great name! :slight_smile:

P.S. I like [name]Henry[/name] well enough, but it seems to bland to me. You seem like a family with spunk and pizzaz, so it just seems like it doesn’t fit!

Let us know what you come up with for girl’s names too!
I love your style! :slight_smile: