Finally decided! I think...

So with three weeks to go, I think we have decided on names…

For a boy: [name]Henry[/name] Bonneville
For a girl: [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Coco[/name] (nn: [name]Harrie[/name] or [name]Hattie[/name])

What do you think?

[name]Henry[/name] is very cool. I know way too many Harriets nn [name]Hattie[/name], but I guess it works.

About their middle names Bonneville and [name]Coco[/name]… Bournville is a Cadbury chocolate bar and cocoa is what they use to make chocolate. LOL.

Haha! I didn’t know about Bournville being a chocolate bar! We are not chocolate mad or anything, I promise!

Bonneville is actually the name of a classic English motorcycle. It took forever to convince my husband that [name]Coco[/name] is not a good first-name and he agreed to compromise and have it as a second name.

[name]Henry[/name] Bonneville and [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Coco[/name]. Very cool. I think they’re both lovely and i love the nn [name]Hattie[/name]

[name]Love[/name] them! [name]Henry[/name] is so charming and smart and classic, and [name]Harriet[/name] is sweet and vintage. The nn [name]Hattie[/name] is too cute.

Good luck!

both are very nice!

[name]Henry[/name] Bonneville and [name]Harriet[/name] [name]Coco[/name] are both cool names but still classic, and I think they rock!

Nms, but I do find the adorable for someone else.