Finally Decided! Wanted to Share! :)

My husband and I have finally decided on the names of our future children…although, we aren’t exactly pregnant yet. One day! One day! (These names are six years in the making - weekly discussions, internet searches, family tree searches, family opinions, baby books, etc. We’re obsessed! Well, I’m obsessed. :))

Introducing, the names of the future, adorable, intelligent, charming [name]Rice[/name] children who are already prayed about and loved beyond measure by their mommy-and-daddy-to-be:

GIRL:
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Kate[/name] [name]Rice[/name] - [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a family name and my middle name. She will be called [name]Ellie[/name] until she outgrows it. Her daddy plans to call her [name]Ellie[/name] [name]Kate[/name], which is adorable! [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a name that will grow with her, which was very important to us.

Boy:
[name]Brady[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Rice[/name] - [name]William[/name] comes from my maiden name, [name]Williams[/name].

There you have it! We love the names. They fit our style very nicely! Since the names are taken care of, I guess I can design the nursery while I’m waiting to be pregnant. Off to Pottery [name]Barn[/name] Kids! :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading!

I adore [name]Ellie[/name] [name]Kate[/name]! [name]How[/name] sweet!
Great names! Lets hope you have a boy and a girl or you are all gonna be back to the drawing board! lol.

Haha! No kidding! I guess we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Thank you!

They’re wonderful! I know how it feels to love and pray for a child who has yet to be conceived; I also know the joy of begininning their life with a name!

Blessings,

[name]Bella[/name] <3