Finally Found a Roy Name!

Hey there!

After much deliberation and a long time of adding and discarding names, I’ve finally found a [name_u]Roy[/name_u] name I love! I’ve loved [name_u]Roy[/name_u] forever (since I discovered [name_u]Roy[/name_u] Orbison anyway :rofl:) but I could never seem to make it work as a first or middle.

So here we are:

Thomasinn [name_u]Roy[/name_u]!

What do you think?

2 Likes

I think it works rather well! Thomasinn [name_u]Roy[/name_u] is very unique!:grin:

1 Like

Is this for a boy? I like the name and the flow a lot, but I’ll confess that if I saw Thomasinn ([name_f]Thomasin[/name_f]), I’d probably assume girl.

(Not that I think that matters in the slightest – it’s a cool and unusual name that I can certainly see working for either sex, I just thought I’d mention it in case you hadn’t encountered [name_f]Thomasin[/name_f] as a female name before.)

2 Likes

Thomasinn [name_u]Roy[/name_u] is a bold and interesting choice!

1 Like

It’s handsome, though I agree with katinka about [name_f]Thomasin[/name_f].

I really thought that was a boy name.

Back to the drawing board, I guess…

Thomasinn [name_u]Roy[/name_u] is cool, I would not have thought girl. If you’re concerned about it, maybe for a similar sound and flow you’d like [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u]? [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u]? Or [name_m]Robinson[/name_m] something, nn [name_u]Roy[/name_u]? [name_m]Thompson[/name_m]? Again, I don’t know any Thomasinns but I would not instinctively think female.

2 Likes

Oh no! Sorry :neutral_face:

You might like [name_u]Taliesin[/name_u], [name_m]Corentin[/name_m] or [name_m]Mathurin[/name_m]?

1 Like

No, it’s fine, I wouldn’t like a girl name for a boy anyway. I’m glad you told me :grinning:

1 Like

I think it’s because it sounds so close to tamsyn maybe? I love the T with the R sound though? Have you considered [name_u]Royce[/name_u]?
[name_m]Terrence[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u]?
[name_m]Tudor[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u]
[name_m]Tybalt[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u]
[name_m]Tobiah[/name_m] [name_u]Roy[/name_u]