Finally kind of settle! help still needed!

Ok so i recently decided that i was naming my first baby girl

[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Lucille[/name],

I love [name]Valentina[/name] because is not so populat and that mayor plus for me. not to mention I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] French names and [name]Lucille[/name] offers that option.

But…the hubbie suggest using [name]Ciel[/name] (Also French) and as a name nerd i though “hey that’s cute…” and he’s like “what about?”

Cielle (Spell this way) [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]

I like it too,
Omg but i also [name]Love[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]…

Which is prettier for you? And Cielle a cute name or too our there?

Can you suggest other middle names for Cielle?
I am going nuts! please help!

Thank you, you are all wonderful!

I would pick [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]. [name]Ciel[/name] is a word, not a name, and if she would ever live in a French-speaking country, it would be kind of like being named ‘chair’ or ‘cloud’. Besides this, [name]Ciel[/name] is a masculine noun (French nouns are either masculine or feminine) so for a girl, I would want to spell it Cielle (even though that’s not a word or a name). [name]Valentina[/name] is gorgeous, though, and I also love [name]Rosemary[/name]-- come to think of it, [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name] is really pretty!

Thank you Irisrose…so yeah i am going to edit for Cielle is more femenine…thank you so much!

I’m assuming Cielle is pronounced see-el which I fear in an english speaking country over time would get pronounced as [name]Seal[/name].

I like [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] more personally.

Is there any way you might consider [name]Lucille[/name] as the FN?

I don’t like [name]Ciel[/name]/Cielle for all the same reasons given by PPs. And I think [name]Valentina[/name] is a bit over the top. So feminissima!

It seems like [name]Lucille[/name] has everything you want in a name. You could save the outrageous [name]Valentina[/name] for the middle slot.

I love [name]Valentina[/name] very cute and easy to say in an english speaking country. I dont like Cielle spelt this way. [name]Ciel[/name] I really like but I have to agree that in an english speaking country it will be mispronounced.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]! I think that [name]Ciel[/name] is pretty, but I sadly think it will be mispronounced often regardless of spelling. I think both names are beautiful, but I’m voting for [name]Valentina[/name]. :slight_smile:

More middles for Cielle?

Cielle [name]Bryony[/name]
Cielle [name]Genevieve[/name]
Cielle [name]Josephine[/name]
Cielle [name]Rosalie[/name]
Cielle [name]Amandine[/name]

Names that remind me of Cielle that you may like:

[name]Annabelle[/name]/[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]/[name]Adelle[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Arabelle[/name]
[name]Amandine[/name]