Finally narrowed it down to 2!!

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Joseph: 19 (66%)
  • Brooks: 10 (34%)

Out of your two, definitely [name]Joseph[/name]. [name]Brooks[/name] just seems too feminine to me ([name]Brooke[/name], [name]Brooklyn[/name]).

[name]Brooks[/name] reminds me of a baby I knew named [name]Branch[/name], well he was [name]William[/name], but went by [name]Branch[/name], his mother’s maiden name. [name]Brooks[/name] is much better than [name]Branch[/name], though, and I kind of like it! I don’t like [name]Joseph[/name] by itself, or the nicknames [name]Joey[/name] or [name]Joe[/name]. So, I’d go with [name]Brooks[/name]!

[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]William[/name]

[name]Brooks[/name] because of [name]Brooke[/name] being a girl’s name [name]Brooks[/name] sounds too girly for my taste. You have chosen vastly different styles in naming.

Of the two I would have to choose [name]Joseph[/name] although I prefer it in the mn spot.

I voted for [name]Joseph[/name]. What about [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]?

[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Brooks[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Miles[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] (not the best…)
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]William[/name]

[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Brooks[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Joseph[/name]. I think [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] works very well as a name.

I love [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] or [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]William[/name]

I voted for [name]Joseph[/name]. I’m pretty sure I voted for [name]Brooks[/name] last time. I love both of these names for different reasons. Personally I prefer “safer” boys names. [name]Joseph[/name] is actually on my own list and was going to be second daughters name had she been a boy. [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] sounds great!