Finally!

Thanks to Nameberry and how much we kept running into our little boy to be’s name ( in every search we did and list we looked at, beginning with the Colonial list I am fond of due to our daughter)…

[name]Emeline[/name] [name]Teresa[/name] will be a big sister to [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Anthony[/name].

I am so excited, it’s going to be rough keeping it a secret from friends & family to avoid “opposition”. :smiley:

Fantastic choice! I love it that you can stick with the unusual, formal [name]Josiah[/name], or downshift to friendly [name]Joe[/name] (my older son’s name – and one that 20 years later I still love).

Thank you :slight_smile: ! [name]Joe[/name] was actually probably a huge reason it was on our minds, and eventually picked over [name]Jonah[/name] - [name]Joe[/name] seems more natural with [name]Josiah[/name]. My husband wanted to use his fathers name, [name]Joseph[/name] but we both felt we needed something a bit more off the beaten path and surprising than that. Same reasons we chose [name]Emeline[/name] over [name]Emily[/name] a year ago :slight_smile:

I love the names you have chosen! [name]Emeline[/name] and [name]Josiah[/name] are a great sibset.

Those are fantastic names! Congrats on finding a perfect name on its own and as a sibset!