Find a Berry like you! (Game)

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @Amanda_Joy

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @Ellory

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @EllieWilbury

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @Miss_Mayhem

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @eileithyia (I’m doing zodiac sign instead for privacy)

A Berry whose topics you admire: @kidpix21

A Berry whose comments you admire: @snowmaiden

A Berry with great writing taste: what does this mean? Like they’re good at writing or they have a good taste in books?

A Berry you think is really funny: @ethelmary

A Berry you think is really kind: @lemonrose

9 Likes

You may interpret any category how you want. I did whose writing I like best from posts and comments.

1 Like

Okay! I’m gonna have to think about it though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh, [name_f]Elle[/name_f], this made my heart swell to read! Thank you, how very sweet!:relaxed: @EllArePea

1 Like

aww, sunshine :pleading_face:

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @new.romantic loving all of your combos at the moment, by the way!

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @hannahhh and our names are basically the same :woman_shrugging:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @Lei_Leo L gang!!! :raised_hands:

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: i made my silver_linings account in 2020, so @kidpix21 mary we joined in the same year :eyes:

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @ladyforgetful — and the same day, too!

A Berry whose topics you admire: @emeraldsea (this includes your hannahwren topics :wink:)

A Berry whose comments you admire: am i cheating if i say @katinka? a name genius

A Berry with great writing taste: @oceansea can’t wait to read the books you recommended, tea!

A Berry you think is really funny: @ethelmary laurie you are so so funny

A Berry you think is really kind: @etoilelumineuse hope you’re having a good day, emma!

12 Likes

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @Gia.berry

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @solara

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @firefly305

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @lateaugust (only 6 days apart too!) (2015 on my first account btw, 2016 on this one)

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @ladyforgetful

A Berry whose topics you admire: @dogs_books (bless you for creating the quick poll thread!!$

A Berry whose comments you admire: @katinka

A Berry with great writing taste: (does this mean taste in books?) @almostactually

A Berry you think is really funny: @ethelmary

A Berry you think is really kind: @eileithyia

although I could’ve put so many of you for so many of these categories!!

(my original edit didn’t save apparently :roll_eyes:)

10 Likes

@lemonrose @futuremama thank you both :heart: beaming over here. I must do this tomorrow!

3 Likes

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @AdroitArtemis

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @itsjustjack

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their username with you: @janeybaby

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @EleanorVintage

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @lumosmaxima

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @Greyblue

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @MichelleM

5 Likes

Awe thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t even consider myself funny so thanks :joy:

1 Like

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @regionlatbest :sparkles:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @rubylark :diamonds:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their username with you: @vida love your username! :sunflower:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @EmilyMcA :paw_prints:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] born in the same Birth month as you:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @kidpix21 :zap:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @firefly305 :earth_africa:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: @OpheliaFlora :writing_hand:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: @eattacosforbreakfast :tada:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @wintersnowflake03 :beetle:

8 Likes

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @sgsg8

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @VioletMoon

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their username with you: @rosepip

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @Iris_Claire

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] born in the same birth month as you: @Lindseylloyd052399

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @lemonrose

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @katinka

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: @autumn.leaves

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: @ethelmary

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @Emma_Elle111

8 Likes

thank you Emma (: I don’t have the mental capacity to do the list myself right now, but wanted to let you know this was a bright spot amidst my not-very-nice day. much love :black_heart:

thank you so much! this just made my day!

1 Like

Thank you, [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] face just lit up after reading this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m funny now apparently :grin:

4 Likes
Summary

Emma :pleading_face: your so sweet thank you so much ! :heart:

Aw thank you Riley :pleading_face: you are so sweet ! :heart:

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love - @vida love every name of yours! :heart:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you - @Ellory :sparkles:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you - @EllArePea :two_hearts:

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you - @RileyAddison13 :white_heart:

A Berry whose topics you admire -@katinka :sparkles:

A Berry whose comments you admire - @Greyblue :heart:

A Berry with great writing taste - @oceansea :two_hearts:

A Berry you think is really funny - @ethelmary you are hilarious!!

A Berry you think is really kind - @etoilelumineuse @lemonrose I had to tag both of ye , ye are so sweet and kind :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

OK, here goes!

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: it’s got to be @dechen

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: avoiding all the other Emmas, @enwmn (whose full name still makes boringly named me green with envy!)

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @kachenka

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @seawillow

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @kidpix21 (happy belated birthday, Mary!) :gift:

A Berry whose topics you admire: @OpheliaFlora always makes interesting topics and @otri I’ve always loved the way you introduce names when asking for opinions.

A Berry whose comments you admire: @tori101 always puts so much thought and care into her responses, it’s lovely to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A Berry with great writing taste: @kew always wrote so eloquently and insightfully, I hope you’re doing well!

A Berry you think is really funny: @SparkleNinja18 has some great turns of phrase

A Berry you think is really kind: @EdgeOfTheMeadow :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

I know! I’ve spent a good chunk of my life on here :blush: And the pleasure is, of course, totally mutual.

3 Likes