Find a Berry like you! (Game)

So here is a list of things you might have in common with another Berry on Nameberry! Copy and paste the list and if you found something that someone else in the list has in common with you, tag them. You do not have to finish the list in one go if you can’t think of everyone for the list. You may use each Berry’s username once so if they fit multiple categories, choose which one you think suits them best.

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you:

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you:

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you:

A Berry whose topics you admire:

A Berry whose comments you admire:

A Berry with great writing taste:

A Berry you think is really funny:

A Berry you think is really kind:

7 Likes

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @Megan_Noelle

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @solara

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @Wandarine

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @AerieEerie (April)

A Berry whose topics you admire: @kidpix21

A Berry whose comments you admire: @eloiseattheplaza

A Berry with great writing taste: @lemon_swirlxx

A Berry you think is really funny: @avenmaide

A Berry you think is really kind: @charlottenina

6 Likes

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @Amanda_Joy

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @Ellory

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @EllieWilbury

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @Miss_Mayhem

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @eileithyia (I’m doing zodiac sign instead for privacy)

A Berry whose topics you admire: @kidpix21

A Berry whose comments you admire: @snowmaiden

A Berry with great writing taste: what does this mean? Like they’re good at writing or they have a good taste in books?

A Berry you think is really funny: @ethelmary

A Berry you think is really kind: @lemonrose

9 Likes

You may interpret any category how you want. I did whose writing I like best from posts and comments.

1 Like

Okay! I’m gonna have to think about it though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh, [name_f]Elle[/name_f], this made my heart swell to read! Thank you, how very sweet!:relaxed: @EllArePea

1 Like

aww, sunshine :pleading_face:

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @new.romantic loving all of your combos at the moment, by the way!

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @hannahhh and our names are basically the same :woman_shrugging:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @Lei_Leo L gang!!! :raised_hands:

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: i made my silver_linings account in 2020, so @kidpix21 mary we joined in the same year :eyes:

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @ladyforgetful — and the same day, too!

A Berry whose topics you admire: @emeraldsea (this includes your hannahwren topics :wink:)

A Berry whose comments you admire: am i cheating if i say @katinka? a name genius

A Berry with great writing taste: @oceansea can’t wait to read the books you recommended, tea!

A Berry you think is really funny: @ethelmary laurie you are so so funny

A Berry you think is really kind: @etoilelumineuse hope you’re having a good day, emma!

12 Likes

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @Gia.berry

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @solara

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you: @firefly305

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @lateaugust (only 6 days apart too!) (2015 on my first account btw, 2016 on this one)

A Berry born in the same Birth month as you: @ladyforgetful

A Berry whose topics you admire: @dogs_books (bless you for creating the quick poll thread!!$

A Berry whose comments you admire: @katinka

A Berry with great writing taste: (does this mean taste in books?) @almostactually

A Berry you think is really funny: @ethelmary

A Berry you think is really kind: @eileithyia

although I could’ve put so many of you for so many of these categories!!

(my original edit didn’t save apparently :roll_eyes:)

10 Likes

@lemonrose @futuremama thank you both :heart: beaming over here. I must do this tomorrow!

3 Likes

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @AdroitArtemis

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @itsjustjack

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their username with you: @janeybaby

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @EleanorVintage

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @lumosmaxima

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @Greyblue

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @MichelleM

5 Likes

Awe thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t even consider myself funny so thanks :joy:

1 Like

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @regionlatbest :sparkles:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @rubylark :diamonds:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their username with you: @vida love your username! :sunflower:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @EmilyMcA :paw_prints:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] born in the same Birth month as you:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @kidpix21 :zap:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @firefly305 :earth_africa:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: @OpheliaFlora :writing_hand:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: @eattacosforbreakfast :tada:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @wintersnowflake03 :beetle:

8 Likes

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with at least 3 names on their name list that you love: @sgsg8

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their first name with you: @VioletMoon

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who shares the first letter of their username with you: @rosepip

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who joined Nameberry in the same year as you: @Iris_Claire

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] born in the same birth month as you: @Lindseylloyd052399

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @lemonrose

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @katinka

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: @autumn.leaves

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: @ethelmary

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @Emma_Elle111

8 Likes

thank you Emma (: I don’t have the mental capacity to do the list myself right now, but wanted to let you know this was a bright spot amidst my not-very-nice day. much love :black_heart:

thank you so much! this just made my day!

1 Like

Thank you, [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] face just lit up after reading this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m funny now apparently :grin:

4 Likes
Summary

Emma :pleading_face: your so sweet thank you so much ! :heart:

Aw thank you Riley :pleading_face: you are so sweet ! :heart:

A Berry with at least 3 names on their name list that you love - @vida love every name of yours! :heart:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their first name with you - @Ellory :sparkles:

A Berry who shares the first letter of their username with you - @EllArePea :two_hearts:

A Berry who joined Nameberry in the same year as you - @RileyAddison13 :white_heart:

A Berry whose topics you admire -@katinka :sparkles:

A Berry whose comments you admire - @Greyblue :heart:

A Berry with great writing taste - @oceansea :two_hearts:

A Berry you think is really funny - @ethelmary you are hilarious!!

A Berry you think is really kind - @etoilelumineuse @lemonrose I had to tag both of ye , ye are so sweet and kind :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes