Find a Berry Like You!

I found this old post from @CherryBomb50, and I thought it was a pretty sweet idea!

A Berry who has similar taste in names:

A Berry whose topics you admire:

A Berry whose comments you admire:

A Berry with great writing taste:

A Berry you think is really funny:

A Berry you think is really kind:

Have fun!

3 Likes

a berry who has similar taste in names: @new.romantic or @emeraldsea

a berry whose topics you admire: @Sophie_M or @clair.de.lune

a berry whose comments you admire: @judy.newstead or @Greyblue

a berry with great writing taste: @sofiegee

a berry you think is really funny: @ethelmary

a berry you think is really kind: @snowmaiden

7 Likes

@lennonharper

oh wow thank you so much!!! this is so sweet :heartbeat::heartbeat:

coming back to do this later!

3 Likes

@lennonharper Gosh… this comment has absolutely brightened me up! That’s so so sweet— my heart is fit to burst! xx

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has similar taste in names: @emeraldsea has so many names I admire; we like so many of the same ones and the same feels, though aspire to craft a list as wonderfully as she has.

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @EleanorVintage has the most intricate games, threads, and summaries! Her lists are incredible, and she always does heaps and loads of fascinating research.

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @Larryisalittledog has lovely takes and a shared style with me in so many ways— I find her comments insightful and inspiring.

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: @seawillow always writes the most gorgeous things, from comments to others to descriptions of names.

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: @decembersmoon comes first to mind! She’s made me laugh many a time in the comments and beyond.

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @clair.de.lune is a gem. Not only for resurrecting this thread, but for her many courtesies and sweet words and compliments, always.

6 Likes

Aww, you angel! I would definitely choose you for this too, Hazel!

1 Like

:x::o::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has similar taste in names: @Evergreeninrain we talked about this today but I really love your style and we have similar taste!
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @daisymeadows i adore your cafs! they’re so well-made and fun, you can definitely see the thought put into them :))
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @Greyblue your comments are always kind, thoughtful, and sincere! very much appreciate your insight.
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: @Ellory every time i see something you’ve written (especially in the writer’s corner threads) i’m blown away! i love love your style.
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: @Archer27 i was just looking through the nameberry memes thread and your comments in there make me laugh so hard
A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @EdgeOfTheMeadow you give off such positive, welcoming, radiant energy!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for thinking of me :heart: I am thrilled that you admire and appreciate my threads, lists and research so much! You are always so kind with your words and are always willing to help or take part in them which hasn’t ever gone unnoticed :cherry_blossom: Thank you again friend, what a wonderful compliment to wake up to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

thank you so much!!!

Thank you so much!! :blush:

thank you so much, sofie!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart: i love making cafs, so i’m so glad that others enjoy them :relaxed:

2 Likes

oh my gosh this is so sweet!! thank you so much!! :pleading_face: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh Hazel! This made my day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

no stop this is so sweet :face_holding_back_tears: this genuinely made my week. thank you hazel <33

2 Likes

@EleanorVintage @decembersmoon @emeraldsea Y’all are some of my faves. [name_f]Happiness[/name_f] all around. Hugs. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@sofiegee that’s so kind of you to say, thank you very much :pleading_face::blue_heart: mostly I just talk nonsense so I’m glad you found it amusing, haha. Also, your style is so sweet and warm! Like [name_f]Lua[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - they all scratch a lovely itch in my brain :grin:

2 Likes

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has similar taste in names: @ladyamethyst I love your names! I always look forward to your posts (:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @Harvest-Endellion Your alphabetical favorites/ready for revival posts a few months ago were so fun and had great discussion!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @tallemaja You always have the most thoughtful and thorough responses!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: @SparkleNinja18 Your name descriptions always amaze me, they’re so beautiful and convey such specific feelings so well!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: @the_common_fool Your comments in teenberry threads were always so funny (: I’ll definitely miss those!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @lemonrose You’re so inclusive and friendly, always checking in with people and supporting them :heart:

7 Likes

I think it’s about time I did my own!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has similar taste in names: @may.rose ~ I’m not sure if it’s identical, but I adore your combos! They’re so angelic and peaceful!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @XxIzzixX ~ I always had so much fun in the Everything but Names category!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @snowmaiden ~ I adore everything you post! They’re always so wholesome and lovely!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: @elanorelle ~ [name_f]Every[/name_f] post you write has the most eloquence and lovely words!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: @ethelmary ~ You have a great personality and sense of humor!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @charlottenina ~ You are always so kind, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and put great thought and care into everything!

Honorable Mention to @rebekah83, who was the first [name_u]Berry[/name_u] I interacted with and made me love the site even more!

7 Likes

that’s such a kind comment, thank you!! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, [name_f]Gia[/name_f]! :blush: I definitely see some overlap in our styles, and I love your jack thomas, miriam rose, felicity margot, and helena may in particular! Your whole list is lovely though. :two_hearts:

1 Like