Find a Berry Like You!

If I didn’t mention you, it isn’t because I don’t love you! It was so hard picking someone for each of these categories!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has similar taste in names: @ellerbea (I feel like at one point I was basically plagiarizing your style because I just love it so much!)

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: @lavenderwitch (because naming your little bean last year was so fun, and your ongoing aesthetics posts are wonderful!)

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: I always really appreciate hearing feedback from @elanorelle and @futuremama! You both have a lovely way of phrasing your thoughts.

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: @rosepip I absolutely love anything I read from you!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: @ethelmary (you are a nameberry memes legend)

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: Uh… everyone? @leafsgirl44 comes to mind. [name_u]Haley[/name_u], you really have a brightness of spirit that really shines through in your posts!

8 Likes

why thank you! I live for making people laugh so that’s nice to hear :sob:

2 Likes

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who has similar taste in names: @tori101 As we have repeatedly noted, our tastes are so similar, and I always love your combos. :blush:

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose topics you admire: I always enjoy @EleanorVintage’s decade-themed topics!

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] whose comments you admire: @katinka and @futuremama both always seem to share thoughtful opinions and good advice.

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] with great writing taste: I think @emeraldsea tends to put things beautifully and, similarly, has such a great aesthetic/descriptive sense.

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really funny: Hmm…I’m going to say @lateaugust never fails to make me smirk in Nameberry Memes! (But there are so many, honestly. We have a lot of funny Berries!)

A [name_u]Berry[/name_u] you think is really kind: @may.rose’s replies are always so sweet and kind!

This is a great idea @clair.de.lune! And thank you so much for the kind compliment. :heart:

8 Likes

This seriously made my day :sob: thank you so much <33

coming back to do this, what a lovely thread💗

1 Like

Oh, [name_f]Gia[/name_f], this comment is so sweet! I appreciate you!!

1 Like

Awww that’s so nice of you to say, thank you!!! I had so much fun with you as well!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:
Xx

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] @elanorelle thank you and it’s very true!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the appreciation! I’m so glad to find other berries who enjoy my topics as much as I enjoy writing them, especially the decade-themed ones :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

:smirk: I’m so happy that my clownery is appreciated lol - means even more to me as a big elanorelle fan

1 Like

A berry who has similar taste in names: @new.romantic
A berry whose topics you admire: @clair.de.lune
a berry who you think is really kind: @snowmaiden

3 Likes

Aww, thank you! :blush::blush:

1 Like

[name_f]Jane[/name_f], that’s so lovely to read this morning!! Thanks so very much xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

a berry who has similar taste in names: @marysia :sparkles:
@futuremama @planetnames
and sometimes maybe @halinka
a berry with topics you admire: @clair.de.lune
a berry whose comments you admire: @katinka @AStudyIn_Scarlet @snowmaiden
a berry you think is very kind:
@Greyblue !! :smiley:
@clair.de.lune
@snowmaiden

9 Likes

Awe [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]! Right back at you!! :relaxed:

1 Like

@clair.de.lune I hadn’t logged on in a bit, and just saw this! How sweet of you to say! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face: